Author Topic: Garland Appointment of Special Counsel Is All for Show  (Read 281 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Garland Appointment of Special Counsel Is All for Show
« on: January 16, 2023, 04:38:55 pm »
Garland Appointment of Special Counsel Is All for Show
By Matt Margolis 5:49 PM on January 15, 2023

Did you fancy that Attorney General Merrick Garland’s appointment of a special counsel to investigate Joe Biden’s mishandling of classified documents proved that Biden might be held accountable? Don’t buy it, says famed lawyer Alan Dershowitz.

“Everyone knows that President Biden will not be indicted for classified material showing up in various locations,” he writes. “First of all, a sitting president cannot constitutionally be indicted. The Justice Department recognizes that in its own rules and guidelines. Nor is this a case where others may be subject to indictment.”

However, Dershowitz argued that even if the investigation revealed Biden committed a criminal offense, it “would not rise to the level of high crimes and misdemeanors, which are the criteria for impeachment.”

This is probably true, but given the precedent set by the Democrats with their two partisan impeachments of President Trump, that seems immaterial. So why appoint a special counsel at all? Well, Dershowitz argues that Garland had to because he’d already done so with Trump.

more
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2023/01/15/garland-appointment-of-special-counsel-is-all-for-show-n1662050
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Garland Appointment of Special Counsel Is All for Show
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2023, 04:43:28 pm »
Everything the dims do nowadays are pre-calculated for political gain.

Need a few more dots to really start doing the connection exercise.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2023, 04:53:57 pm »
It's to bury the evidence before Republicans can get a look at it.  It's as obvious as the nose on my face.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2023, 02:07:11 pm »
It's to bury the evidence before Republicans can get a look at it.  It's as obvious as the nose on my face.

:thumbsup:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2023, 03:15:34 pm »

:bingo: And many here said so on day one.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien