Author Topic: It’s Gotten So Bad For Biden Even Liberal Journalists Are Telling The Truth About Him (For Now) Der  (Read 1813 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
It’s Gotten So Bad For Biden Even Liberal Journalists Are Telling The Truth About Him (For Now)

Derek Hunter
 |  Jan 15, 2023

You know things have gotten bad for a Democrat when even the left-wing media won’t engage in their BS cover-up. It doesn’t happen often, but it does happen. And when it does it means there is a rough road ahead, though only for a while. That’s where we are right now with Joe Biden. But don’t get used to it, it never lasts long.

The news that Biden illegally stole classified government documents while Vice-President, moved them around without any concern at all for their security while sharing an office with his drug and sex-addicted son with all his sketchy foreign national business partners normally wouldn’t rate as news to the Democrat press. They know the Biden family is corrupt, there’s no other way a junkie could make millions of dollars outside of the entertainment industry. But the sheer stupidity of their attempted defense coupled with the obvious lies they are telling left-wing media outlets with little choice but to report honestly about them. It turns out even liberal hacks can have their intelligence insulted, who knew?

It got so bad for Joe that all three broadcast networks reported, rather angrily, about the obstruction of the Biden administration on this story. All three whined about how Joe campaigned on “transparency” so much that the casual viewer could’ve mistakenly thought Hunter had come out as a woman, making Joe a “transparent.” (I’ll show myself out…)

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2023/01/15/its-gotten-so-bad-for-biden-even-liberal-journalists-are-telling-the-truth-about-him-for-now-n2618300
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
All carefully scripted toward a Moochelle coronation.

They'd never treat the Wookie this way.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
·16h

The drip drip drip of information coming out against Biden is the first tell. The lack of messaging discipline among Democrats is the other. It’s clear that a powerful faction is moving against Biden loyalists to replace him ahead of 2024

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
·16h

The drip drip drip of information coming out against Biden is the first tell. The lack of messaging discipline among Democrats is the other. It’s clear that a powerful faction is moving against Biden loyalists to replace him ahead of 2024

Maybe...but I will believe it when Garland sends the FBI to search all of Biden's residences...not going to happen.

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Maybe...but I will believe it when Garland sends the FBI to search all of Biden's residences...not going to happen.

Exactly.  To me, the failure to search all of his residences and private offices, given that multiple documents have been found in multiple places, which would justify warrants.  Instead, they continue to wait for his personal attorneys to look for stuff and turn it over as they find it. 

Offline DB

He might after Biden's personal lawyers search everything and remove anything that might be incriminating. But not before. And then they can say they found nothing.

Online Lando Lincoln

Joe Biden is not dissimilar from Vladimir Putin in that he is likely most dangerous when he is desperate.  These two egomaniacs could confront one another solely for self-preservation.  Meanwhile, School Bus Kamala is chortling.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
I think there's no chance the Democrats try to replace Biden ahead of 2024 with Kamala waiting in the wings.   Plus, removing him would require making a big enough deal out of it that it might hurt the Dem party as a whole in 2024.

But they definitely like the idea of keeping him out of 2024

Offline DB

I think there's no chance the Democrats try to replace Biden ahead of 2024 with Kamala waiting in the wings.   Plus, removing him would require making a big enough deal out of it that it might hurt the Dem party as a whole in 2024.

But they definitely like the idea of keeping him out of 2024

If they're going to do it, now is the time. Much is forgotten in two years. It will be "old news" by 2024...

Addition:

The Hunter corruption if fully exposed in the coming two years is a giant mess for Democrats as long has Biden remains President. Remove him now and all that becomes a side show not directly dragging them down with Biden. It gives them two years to clean house.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2023, 07:50:44 pm by DB »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If they're going to do it, now is the time. Much is forgotten in two years. It will be "old news" by 2024...

Addition:

The Hunter corruption if fully exposed in the coming two years is a giant mess for Democrats as long has Biden remains President. Remove him now and all that becomes a side show not directly dragging them down with Biden. It gives them two years to clean house.

Sloe Joe won't resign until 1/21/2023.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
No mystery there.

They will all be facing an election soon,and getting in front of a camera and praising Biden is not the sort of thing that guarantees a re-election.

NOT saying they want to see Biden off the ticket,just saying they all wish they could distance themselves from him and still get re-elected.

Gotta be tough to be a Dim running for re-election right now,with the alleged Republicans taking over control of congress and corruption committees.   
« Last Edit: January 15, 2023, 10:24:17 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline corbe

Don't underestimate you Briefers
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Right_in_Virginia

"CNN's Jake Tapper on Biden’s garage: "That does not look like what a secure location would be.”. (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1614700309174951938

Online Right_in_Virginia

They need to remove Harris first and replace her with their 2024 candidate.  Then, and only then, will Biden be removed.

I'm waiting for the media get their marching orders on Harris.

Online Right_in_Virginia

CBS News's Ed O'Keefe: the Biden administration "clearly had a problem this week...especially because you have a president who made campaign and day one promises of transparency, and they weren't kept here."   (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1614661559619588096

Online Right_in_Virginia

"[Biden] said what Donald Trump did was 'careless.' Does he have to eat those words considering what happened with him?"  Democrat Senator Debbie Stabenow: "Well, it's certainly embarrassing.".  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1614658759158304768

Online Right_in_Virginia

"Democrat Rep. Adam Schiff says he's "going to reserve judgment" on the Biden classified document scandal because it was probably "inadvertent" that Biden left classified documents lying around his office, garage, and home.". (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1614645394927128576

Online Right_in_Virginia

CNN: "By Biden’s own standard, wasn’t Biden 'totally irresponsible' with classified information?"  Democrat Rep. Jamie Raskin: "We should keep a sense of proportion and measure about what we’re talking about." (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1614636475957809155

Online Right_in_Virginia

ABC's Jonathan Karl: "The White House says it is committed to transparency, but the first batch of documents was discovered on November 2nd, just days before the midterm elections, and the public didn't learn of it until this week — and only after reporters started asking.". (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1614644087357083648

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
"CNN's Jake Tapper on Biden’s garage: "That does not look like what a secure location would be.”. (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1614700309174951938

@Right_in_Virginia

Dey jist ain't no slippin NUTTIN pass Tapper,is dere?

Offline Kamaji

He might after Biden's personal lawyers search everything and remove anything that might be incriminating. But not before. And then they can say they found nothing.

Indeed

Offline mountaineer

That's just it. Since when does a prosecutor grant a person under investigation the opportunity to have his lawyer remove all incriminating evidence?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
That's just it. Since when does a prosecutor grant a person under investigation the opportunity to have his lawyer remove all incriminating evidence?

@mountaineer

Since Slow Joe was sworn in?

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Rather than truth telling its more like what happens when one member of the pack of jackals gets bloodied and injured.

A pack feeding frenzy ensues.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.