Author Topic: As The WEF Meetings Begin, Mainstream Media Organizations Run Q&A's with Klaus Schwab For PR Cover.  (Read 7199 times)

Offline Hoodat

Kemp is a douche.  He put Georgia under Covid lockdown at the insistence of Rivian.  He sold us (the people of Georgia) out to some woke-ass left-wing California company.

https://rivian.com/our-company
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

Gotta track those unvaccinated folks from now to eternity.

https://twitter.com/DrewHLive/status/1616109951264653312
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Pretty much. He used slightly more delicate language than many of us, though.

Walter Kirn
@walterkirn
What strikes me most about the WEF is how little disagreement there is. The largest matters on earth are at stake (supposedly) yet the conferees don't argue. They don't debate. All points seem smugly settled. It's an ego orgy, a great self-satisfied mutual grope.
10:44 AM · Jan 19, 2023

Online mountaineer

Popper
@Kukicat7
Siemens Chairman Jim Hagemann Snabe: "If a billion people stop eating meat, it will have a big impact ... I predict we will have proteins that don't come from meat in the future, they will probably taste even better ... They will be zero carbon and much healthier"
1:18 PM · Jan 18, 2023

Savanah Hernandez
@sav_says_
Funny, I'm at the WEF this week and all of the attendees in the food halls are eating MEAT. Also, the hors d'oeuvres served to WEF attendees at parties have MEAT.
2:05 PM · Jan 18, 2023

Offline Right_in_Virginia

"Obama Economic Director in Davos:

"It would be an enormous and staggering error for the United States to decide that it was its policy to suppress Chinese economic growth in the name of our national security"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1616138032951988224

FBI director tells WEF future of national security is in partnership between tech companies and government
The Post Millennial, Jan 19, 2023

FBI Director Christopher Wray spoke at the World Economic Forum's meeting in Davos on Tuesday, accompanying his private meeting with banking leaders with a panel on cybersecurity. The panel on national security and cybersecurity focused on the conflict in Ukraine, using that war as a lens through which to discuss partnerships between tech companies and government, AI, and autonomous vehicles.

"The sophistication of the private sector is improving, and particularly important, the level of collaboration between the private sector and the government. Especially the FBI has I think made significant strides. We are focused on looking at cyber attacks," Wray said. His comments are in-line with WEF founder Klaus Schwab's ideas on how leaders should "master the future" through public and private partnerships.

"We did see, as the conflict erupted and increased effort by the Russian intelligence services, which have been conducting malicious cyber activists against infrastructure for years," he continued. For Wray, any tech that is beneficial in US hands is somewhat terrifying when in the hands of American enemies. This he said specifically with regard to China's AI programs, saying they are the biggest hackers in the world.

More.  https://thepostmillennial.com/fbi-director-christopher-wray-tells-wef-future-of-national-security-is-in-partnership-between-tech-companies-and-government?utm_campaign=64483

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
FBI director tells WEF future of national security is in partnership between tech companies and government

FBI Director Christopher Wray spoke at the World Economic Forum's meeting in Davos on Tuesday, accompanying his private meeting with banking leaders with a panel on cybersecurity. The panel on national security and cybersecurity focused on the conflict in Ukraine, using that war as a lens through which to discuss partnerships between tech companies and government, AI, and autonomous vehicles.

"The sophistication of the private sector is improving, and particularly important, the level of collaboration between the private sector and the government. Especially the FBI has I think made significant strides. We are focused on looking at cyber attacks," Wray said. His comments are in-line with WEF founder Klaus Schwab's ideas on how leaders should "master the future" through public and private partnerships.

"We did see, as the conflict erupted and increased effort by the Russian intelligence services, which have been conducting malicious cyber activists against infrastructure for years," he continued. For Wray, any tech that is beneficial in US hands is somewhat terrifying when in the hands of American enemies. This he said specifically with regard to China's AI programs, saying they are the biggest hackers in the world.

More.  https://thepostmillennial.com/fbi-director-christopher-wray-tells-wef-future-of-national-security-is-in-partnership-between-tech-companies-and-government?utm_campaign=64483

OMGGGGGGG
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Video:

https://mobile.twitter.com/DrewHLive/status/1616017444149264384

« Last Edit: January 19, 2023, 10:36:20 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

"DAVOS WATCH: The WEF LGBTQI+ Panel discusses subverting culture with the LGBTQ agenda through media, entertainment and claim “we’ve worked really closely with Hollywood on this”.   (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/DrewHLive/status/1616064445935144960

"Donald Trump's New Campaign Ad Calls out World Globalists & the World Economic Forum".  (Video)

https://rumble.com/embed/v23og50/?pub=4

"Obama Economic Director in Davos:

"It would be an enormous and staggering error for the United States to decide that it was its policy to suppress Chinese economic growth in the name of our national security"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1616138032951988224

January 18, 2023 --- President Donald Trump releases a new policy video highlighting steps to be taken against China’s intrusive actions to own America’s infrastructure and vital industries. (Video)

https://rumble.com/embed/v23o5m4/?pub=4

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
You first, Mr. Snabe.

"Tony Blair calls for a "digital infrastructure" to monitor who is vaccinated and who is not for the "vaccines that will come down the line" at Klaus Schwab's World Economic Forum.". (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1616139662405271575

"Richard Edelman, CEO of the world’s largest PR company tells businesses to “deprive [social media] platforms that spread disinformation of oxygen. Stop advertising. Pull your promotion money… The Twitter boycott has had a modest impact but the Facebook one failed.”. (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1615916714293858304

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Thunberg: The People in Davos Are at the Core of the Climate Crisis

Climate activist Greta Thunberg says the people attending Davos "are mostly fueling the destruction of the planet." She says they are at the "very core of the climate crisis." She spoke on the sidelines of the World Economic Forum. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/news/thunberg-the-people-in-davos-are-at-the-core-of-the-climate-crisis/vi-AA16wMJd?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=e80c017a30cb4225bf7c4c816790c062
« Last Edit: January 20, 2023, 02:44:58 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Those people are more full of themselves than are Hollywood types, and that's really saying something.

I wish this stuff got wider coverage.  Even if it is mostly just hot air unless implemented by national governments, it still would be nice for the warnings to be out there.

Online mountaineer

You will live inside your box, and you will be happy.

Correction: this is a Saudi proposal
Alberto Miguel Fernandez
@AlbertoMiguelF5
That isn't a WEF "city utopia."  That is the big-budget Saudi NEOM project which obviously the Saudis are proud of and showing off at Davos. No fan of the WEF at all but let's be accurate.
9:21 PM · Jan 19, 2023

https://twitter.com/DrewHLive/status/1616116247518908417
« Last Edit: January 20, 2023, 04:19:25 pm by mountaineer »

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Heaven help us...

Comedy.

Wish the South Park Guys would do some parody over this shit.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Let me be blunt. What these people advocate is global conquest and dictatorship, and complete domination of the human race with some totalitarian techno police state, as verified by their continual terroristic, intimidating, and predatory rhetoric and policies.

They should be viewed by every nation as an imminent nat'l security threat akin to an imminent invasion by a hostile foreign power. Every nation valuing it's continuing existence needs to target these people, hunt them down, and assassinate them no questions asked as a top priority.
The Republic is lost.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Klaus Schwab is a mystery to me. He is not the leader of any country. He has never been elected to any office. By what authority is he 'de facto' leader of the world? "You don't vote for King!" Self anointed, I guess?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Klaus Schwab is a mystery to me. He is not the leader of any country. He has never been elected to any office. By what authority is he 'de facto' leader of the world? "You don't vote for King!" Self anointed, I guess?

Remember when the "NWO" was a crazy and wild conspiracy theory?  Here's is their uncrowned King.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Exactly. Where is this unelected, pontificating peacock's leverage?
The Republic is lost.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

What is this meant to distract WEF attendees from?

Are they missing out on a Freemason Eyes Wide Shut party?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.