Author Topic: We Cannot Trust Anything Joe Biden or the White House Says About Filegate  (Read 533 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 We Cannot Trust Anything Joe Biden or the White House Says About Filegate
This is the man who told us his son died in Iraq.
by David Keltz
January 13, 2023, 10:22 PM

This past week, it was revealed that on Nov. 2, 2022, Joe Biden’s private attorneys found classified documents from his days as vice president at the Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement — a rather peculiar name considering that Biden has been wrong about virtually every single foreign policy decision he’s made over the past half-century.

Upon the classified documents being “discovered,” they were then supposedly turned over posthaste by Biden’s lawyers to the National Archives.

Quick question. Are we supposed to believe that Biden’s lawyers just happened to be snooping around his office on a random Wednesday in early November, digging through his files without his consent or knowledge? And second, why would Biden’s attorneys be searching through his office to begin with, unless they knew that he had something to hide, such as classified documents that could be damaging to him and his corrupt son Hunter? And not just classified files that could highlight potential corruption, but documents that could be subpoenaed by the House Judiciary Committee — if Republicans were able to retake the lower chamber after the midterms, which they ultimately did.

But I digress.

more
https://spectator.org/we-cannot-trust-anything-joe-biden-or-the-white-house-says-about-filegate/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
We Cannot Trust Anything Joe Biden or the White House Says About Filegate anything.

Fixed
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
For the sake of brevity:
We Cannot Trust Anything Joe Biden or the White House Says
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Why should "Filegate" be any different from any other criminal activity by the WH?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
Fixed

Exactly what I was going to say.  Bigun beat me to it, dang his eyes.....
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "Wow, beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
Why should "Filegate" be any different from any other criminal activity by the WH?
"Anyone who isn't paranoid isn't thinking clearly."

Founder of Intel:  "Only the paranoid survive."
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "Wow, beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist