Author Topic: Everyone Should Shed the Mask.  (Read 184 times)

Offline GeneralCarlosQ17

• GeneralCarlosQ17
  • MAGA Conservative
    • Truth Social
Everyone Should Shed the Mask.
« on: January 13, 2023, 08:54:28 pm »
Everyone Should Shed the Mask.

Editor’s note: the author has  written several articles for Brownstone about how lockdowns wrecked her  education, especially given her special disability. This piece is a  follow-up on how her shattered dreams have turned into a special life  for her.

Following authority is easy. It can help people survive in this crazy world but can also have major costs. 

I know because that was my life once. I accepted society’s prescribed role of being educated in order to find a career. Though I thought school was fulfilling, the sense of contentment I had was an illusion, one that I only saw clearly after being isolated from society. 

University life taught me to simply accept its lessons and did not encourage me to question what they meant or my values. My focus was set so completely on studying that I could not develop well socially, emotionally or spiritually.

Thankfully, all that changed when I stepped back and noticed the hollow figure that I had become. Joining a meditation group and then a drama class enabled me to develop into a human with real emotions, faith and social abilities. I cannot go back to my simple, empty life after that.

#Mandates #Hypoxia #COVID19 #Health #disabilities

https://brownstone.org/articles/shed-the-mask/
MAGA Patriot Who loves His Country.