Author Topic: A Step Beyond Evil  (Read 241 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
A Step Beyond Evil
« on: January 12, 2023, 06:25:53 pm »
A Step Beyond Evil

Life-Fulfilling Failed Prophecies

Steve Nagel
Jan 9
The scrutinized setting that Lindsey found herself in minutes after giving birth, combined with five months of choreographed events, would almost seem there was a script being developed featuring a Mayo Clinic baby. A bazaar idea, yes, yet at some point, the implausible and coincidental become connected in a way that defies gravity and logic.

At some point, one has to step back from what their realized reality has been and examine the heroic agendas of someone else's life-fulfilling failed prophecies, regardless of how foolish they seem.

Thanks for reading A Step Beyond Evil! Subscribe for free to receive new posts.

Enter your email…
Subscribe
There is no plausible explanation for an aging judge and deceased guardian to have both arrived at a conclusion of a "functional cure" within minutes of each other as they both sit on a choreographed stage. Not only did these anointed beings from another century expect blind compliance, they expected their futuristic knowledge to be accepted as their deep medical knowledge.

Both Lindsey and Rico presented research opportunities derived from the fantasies of failed researchers. In June 2012, when Lindsey attended her first appointment at Mayo Clinic, there was already giddy research excitement of a Mississippi baby and the functional cure in the air. Lindsey and Rico each presented their one-of-a-kind experiment possibilities. Lindsey was the only HIV+ infant from 1990 to have lived to 22 years of age, and Rico would be the son of this oddity. Four months before Rico's birth, LIFESTYLE news@inforum.com published an article stating that there have only been 11 babies infected with HIV perinatally since 1996 in Minnesota, making Rico a very rare lab rat.

https://stevenagel.substack.com/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson