Author Topic: AG Garland will speak today at 1:30  (Read 2344 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: AG Garland will speak today at 1:30
« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2023, 08:02:59 pm »
Jonathan Turley
@JonathanTurley

I was struck by the timeline laid out by the Attorney General. It took two days to inform the DOJ. There was not an assessment until a week after the discovery. But the date that stood out was that on Dec. 20th it was personal counsel who found the latest document.

...It is unclear why personal counsel and not the FBI was searching through this material given the earlier filings and disclosures. There also would appear a third discovery of classified material.

...In fairness to the FBI, they also allowed the Trump team to identify material while asking for greater security. However, there were two separate findings in unsecure locations. It is not clear if the FBI asked for the opportunity to go through these spaces...

...What is clear is that these documents were not only held in unsecure locations but they were likely moved more than once after being removed at the end of Biden’s term as Vice President.

1:33 PM · Jan 12, 2023

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2023, 08:07:44 pm »
...It is unclear why personal counsel and not the FBI was searching through this material

Someone called Saul.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2023, 08:07:56 pm »
Paul Sperry
@paulsperry_

BREAKING: Biden and his personal lawyers engaged in “rolling disclosures” to FBI agents regarding classified documents kept at various unsecured locations, which led US Attorney to recommend the appointment of a special counsel, according to people familiar with the investigation.

1:29 PM · Jan 12, 2023

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #53 on: January 12, 2023, 08:10:10 pm »
This may really be about Hunter's laptop and the investigations that are about to start. They know what's going to come out and that the media can't stop it this time. Best to get Biden out of the White House before all the SHTF.

Considering that unclassified documents were unsecured at a residence receiving numerous visitors, don't you think it important to see a log of those visitors?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

« Reply #54 on: January 12, 2023, 08:13:47 pm »
MCCARTHY: "You watched them leak photos of sitting out files of President Trump. Where's the photos of President Biden's documents? [...] This is what makes America not trust their government.".  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1613611104868892695

Online mountaineer

« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2023, 08:15:53 pm »
Miranda Devine
@mirandadevine
I hope the FBI is checking all those secret boxes of Biden papers that the University of Delaware won’t allow anyone to access
3:13 PM · Jan 12, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #56 on: January 12, 2023, 08:17:44 pm »
Miranda Devine
@mirandadevine
I hope the FBI is checking all those secret boxes of Biden papers that the University of Delaware won’t allow anyone to access

:yowsa:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DB

« Reply #57 on: January 12, 2023, 08:19:09 pm »
Miranda Devine
@mirandadevine

On second thought... Biden's lawyers and the FBI may be going through everything to clean up the Hunter investigation before it starts...

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #58 on: January 12, 2023, 08:24:29 pm »
Robert Hur was a partner with Chris Wray at the powerhouse law firm King & Spalding in 2015.

Hur later became a top lieutenant to Rod Rosenstein, a serial liar who pushed the Trump-Russia lie for several years, the U.S. deputy attorney general.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

« Reply #59 on: January 12, 2023, 08:25:37 pm »

Ian Sams
@IanSams46

Statement from the White House on continued cooperation with the Justice Department and the Special Counsel:

Online mountaineer

« Reply #60 on: January 12, 2023, 08:31:08 pm »
He not only takes classified information and materials seriously, he takes them home.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #61 on: January 12, 2023, 09:44:36 pm »
He not only takes classified information and materials seriously, he takes them home.

lol

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #62 on: January 12, 2023, 09:52:22 pm »

****drummer  :silly:
The Republic is lost.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #65 on: January 13, 2023, 12:56:30 am »
The fix is in.

Was that ever in doubt?

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #66 on: January 13, 2023, 01:04:35 am »
Was that ever in doubt?

No, not really.