Author Topic: Watch Banned Video of Dr. John Campbell: More Injections Increase Likelihood of Contracting Covid  (Read 258 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Watch Banned Video of Dr. John Campbell: More Injections Increase Likelihood of Contracting Covid

Dr. John Campbell is a retired UK nurse educator with a Master of Science in health science and a Ph.D. in nursing. He has come to prominence due to his YouTube channel, which gained popularity during the pandemic.

John started in the early days of Covid with little patience for skeptics of the Covid vaccines; however, over time, he has become a prominent critic of them. Audiences have enjoyed his content as he endeavors to present medical data often unaddressed in mainstream media in an objective and educational manner.

Unfortunately, he has had to learn to speak in the code required to avoid getting deleted from establishment-controlled YouTube. Despite his careful approach, YouTube banned one of his most recent shocking videos. Campell examined a peer-reviewed study out of Cleveland, Ohio, “Effectiveness of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Bivalent Vaccine,” which indicates that the more Covid “vaccines” you have had, the greater your chance of getting very sick with Covid.

RAIR Foundation USA has restored the video on Rumble:

https://rairfoundation.com/watch-banned-video-of-dr-john-campbell-exposing-more-injections-equals-greater-chances-of-covid/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson