Author Topic: GASLIGHTING: Same FDA that threatened doctors with prosecution over Ivermectin use now claims they n  (Read 307 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
GASLIGHTING: Same FDA that threatened doctors with prosecution over Ivermectin use now claims they never opposed it
Saturday, January 07, 2023 by: S.D. Wells

(Natural News) Everyone remembers when the Wuhan virus broke bad in America and the FDA, plus every mass media news source, claimed ivermectin was only “horse medicine” for parasites, and was dangerous to use on humans to treat Covid-19. The narrative coming from Big Pharma, the CDC (Centers for Disease Continuation), and the FDA (Fraudulent Drug Administration) was clear: wear a bacteria-breeding mask 24/7, get several vascular-clogging “vaccines,” and stay away from people (wreck the economy).

Also, when you catch Covid, be sure to rush to a hospital (place to die) for some kidney decimating Remdesivir and a choke-you-to-death-in-less-than-4-days ventilator, but whatever you do, don’t take medicine that cures you, because it’s just a “veterinary drug” and a “horse dewormer” the FDA says you shouldn’t use because it’s dangerous for humans. Sure.

Truth: Ivermectin founders won Nobel Prize, and over 4 billion doses have been given safely to human patients since 1998

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-01-07-fda-claims-never-opposed-ivermectin.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Gaslighting??? Down here in Texas flyover country we call that lying!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

That’s not just gaslighting; that’s plain garden variety lying. 

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
They lied before, why in the Hell should we believe a thing they say now?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis