Author Topic: Biden administration spent $324 million in taxpayer funds on illegal immigrants' dental and health c  (Read 426 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden administration spent $324 million in taxpayer funds on illegal immigrants' dental and health care at holding facilities

NEWS
JOSEPH MACKINNONJanuary 06, 2023

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement issued its annual report last week, revealing the lengths to which the Biden administration has gone to take care of illegal immigrants who flouted American laws and stole into the nation.

The ICE Health Service Corps' operating budget in 2022 was roughly $324 million, representing an increase of $8 million over the previous year.

According to the annual ICE report, that money was spent on providing "direct care – including medical and dental health services – to over 118,000 non-citizens housed at 19 IHSC-operated facilities throughout the United States, which exceeded 1.1 million visits over the course of the fiscal year."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/biden-administration-spent-324-million-in-taxpayer-dollars-on-criminal-noncitizens-dental-and-health-care
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Hoodat

According to the annual ICE report, that money was spent on providing "direct care – including medical and dental health services – to over 118,000 non-citizens housed at 19 IHSC-operated facilities throughout the United States

That's over $2,700 per law-breaking illegal immigrant.  And you wonder why these people keep crossing over.

Cut off the free shit, and you will cut off the flow.  That's even cheaper than building a wall.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well,they are CLAIMING they spent 324 million on things like that,but I  am wondering how much  of that was skimmed off the top for their personal use.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well,they are CLAIMING they spent 324 million on things like that,but I  am wondering how much  of that was skimmed off the top for their personal use.
You just know 'administrative costs' are wrapped up in that. That means layers of bureaucracy collecting paychecks and benefits.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You just know 'administrative costs' are wrapped up in that. That means layers of bureaucracy collecting paychecks and benefits.

@Smokin Joe

And THAT,my friend,is the name of THAT game!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@Smokin Joe

And THAT,my friend,is the name of THAT game!
Yep. Lots of idiot cousins to employ, after all.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Hoodat

Yep. Lots of idiot cousins to employ, after all.

And lots of kickbacks into Democrat campaign coffers.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-