Author Topic: Damar Hamlin’s ‘heart attack’  (Read 2954 times)

Offline Idiot

Re: Damar Hamlin’s ‘heart attack’
« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2023, 03:51:28 am »
That is correct.

That was true at one point, before the shot existed. What the numbers are now we don't know.

That was never true at any time.

EDIT: my original statement was incomplete, and didn't convey what I meant to say. Yes, emergency wards did get filled with sick people, but most of them recovered. Just like people used to get sick with the flu every year, and emergency wards would get filled with sick people.

I didn't ask you the question, but since you are closed-minded on the topic we can end our discussion here.
We had A LOT of people die here and I mean A LOT.  To try to down play the numbers is quite silly.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2023, 04:59:53 am »
We had A LOT of people die here and I mean A LOT.  To try to down play the numbers is quite silly.

Thanks for the advice, but I didn't try to downplay the numbers.

Define "a lot". More than an average flu year?  Yes, I think that is accurate.  More than the 1919 Spanish flu? No. 

Not that any of the numbers can be trusted at this point, and they were always questionable.
Let it burn.

Offline DB

« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2023, 05:03:16 am »
Thanks for the advice, but I didn't try to downplay the numbers.

Define "a lot". More than an average flu year?  Yes, I think that is accurate.  More than the 1919 Spanish flu? No. 

Not that any of the numbers can be trusted at this point, and they were always questionable.

The only useful number is the death rate from all causes compared to earlier years.

Offline Ghost Bear

« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2023, 05:18:29 am »
The only useful number is the death rate from all causes compared to earlier years.

Marginally useful in that it tells us more people are dying. But it doesn't tell us what they are dying from, really. The effect could be from COVID-19, secondary effects of COVID-19 (blood clots, etc.), direct "vaccine" damage, secondary effects of "vaccine" damage, or (most likely) a combination of all of the above.
Let it burn.

Offline DB

« Reply #54 on: January 07, 2023, 05:24:24 am »
Marginally useful in that it tells us more people are dying. But it doesn't tell us what they are dying from, really. The effect could be from COVID-19, secondary effects of COVID-19 (blood clots, etc.), direct "vaccine" damage, secondary effects of "vaccine" damage, or (most likely) a combination of all of the above.

The point it is it differentiates from previous flu seasons. The cause of death numbers are likely too unreliable to determine much of anything from. Excess deaths seem to have increased after the "vaccine" was introduced. And supposedly nearly no one died for the flu in 2020...

Offline Ghost Bear

« Reply #55 on: January 07, 2023, 05:28:24 am »
The point it is it differentiates from previous flu seasons. The cause of death numbers are likely too unreliable to determine much of anything from. Excess deaths seem to have increased after the "vaccine" was introduced. And supposedly nearly no one died for the flu in 2020...

Yes. I think we are in agreement.
Let it burn.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #56 on: January 07, 2023, 05:52:24 am »
But for old people (like me) catching the virus is far more deadly. Most of the people dead from the virus are older people who didn't get vaccinated.

Nah... Only them that didn't suck horse wormer.
To this day, I still don't know anyone who has died from COVID. None.
And none tipping over from sudden death either...

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #57 on: January 07, 2023, 10:02:31 am »
I will be glad if no one else collapses from the virus shot. Surprised, but glad.

I don't know Peter McCullough. So far as I have read the military had nothing to do with developing the virus, it was Fauci and the CDC who paid for it. 

Here's a counter-question for you: what evidence would it take to convince you that the virus shot is damaging the health of otherwise healthy people?

@jmyrlefuller  @Ghost Bear

jmyrle ... IIRC you once doubted a school massacre even happened.

Happens to many of us before we're done.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #58 on: January 07, 2023, 11:53:31 am »
What if there isn't one?

It's been 51 years since the last time this has happened. How many more are you prepared to wait before you realize this was all a hoax to sell colloidal silver supplements?

Earlier today a Peter McCullough editorial was published in which he basically claimed that the vaccine was a bioweapon deployed against us by our own armed forces. That's full-on Jeff Rense, Alex Jones territory. And these are the leading voices of the anti-vax movement.

Those leading voices are never far from hawking some shady nutritional supplement.

First, those who have a message they need to get out, will do so, shouting from street corners, if need be. Getting through the filters of the MSM, print and broadcast, is just not going to happen for anything which goes against their narrative.
That leaves platforms and websites that may be off the beaten path, but at least provide the opportunity to speak your mind. Those sites will be funded by whatever means the sites are funded, often ads and marketing products.

As more is revealed, the CDC, FDA, FBI, and other agencies were paying social media to "moderate content" and ban contributors who had messages they found to be inconvenient. Who is running ads like crazy on most commercial channels (you will see ads for pharmaceuticals in virtually every commercial break). Welcome to the medicine show, and don't forget to listen for the mumbling voice in the background speed-reading some of the potential adverse effects.
I posted two links (just links, no comment) to peer-reviewed medical journal articles reporting study results, from the NIH library that showed different results than what Fauci and Co. were claiming, and the post was labelled as "misinformation".

The MSM were not interested in printing anything that was not in harmony with their approved narrative, and still aren't. It might affect their ad revenues.

If data, if results, are summarily denied, then we're just wasting time, here.

We damned sure aren't 'doing science'.

Discussion will help determine if the attribution of causality is valid or not, but  summarily dismissing the premise, rather than examining it, for whatever reason including the sale of vitamins and supplements, the website it appeared on, whatever criteria unrelated to the veracity of the information and the validity of conclusions drawn therefrom is like denying a Senator a vote in Congress because they took the bus to work instead of riding in a limo.

Keep in mind, that during COVID, both prestigious Medical Journals The Lancet and the New England Journal of Medicine ended up retracting peer-reviewed articles because they were, well, wrong.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #59 on: January 07, 2023, 11:25:09 pm »
This shows an NHL player with commotio cordis in 1998.  The puck hits him in the chest and brings him to his knees. Then he gets back up, and within seconds looks as if he is starting to faint, after which he collapses: 

https://twitter.com/RyanClifford/status/1610135711960776708

Cardiac arrest isn't immediate. The blow to the chest makes the heart go into arrhythmia, then the heart stops a few seconds after that.

https://twitter.com/JabriMD/status/1610126758367449095

https://twitter.com/JabriMD/status/1610449947282882560

Offline rustynail

« Reply #60 on: January 07, 2023, 11:37:05 pm »
Everything is political now.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #61 on: January 07, 2023, 11:43:12 pm »
Probably not commotio cordis in Hamlin's case, according to this cardiologist: https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,488522.msg2765445.html#msg2765445
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #62 on: January 08, 2023, 12:02:03 am »
I wish our personal political agendas weren’t so quick in matters such as this. I remember many NASCAR fans saying it didn’t look like Dale Earnhardt hit the wall at Daytona so hard - but it killed him. This young man got it in a crucial area of his chest. He collapsed. That is what I saw and I praise God he is healing.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #63 on: January 08, 2023, 12:57:32 am »
I wish our personal political agendas weren’t so quick in matters such as this. I remember many NASCAR fans saying it didn’t look like Dale Earnhardt hit the wall at Daytona so hard - but it killed him. This young man got it in a crucial area of his chest. He collapsed. That is what I saw and I praise God he is healing.

:beer:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.