Author Topic: Judicial Watch Sues Air Force Academy for Records on Critical Race Theory, 'White Supremacy'  (Read 253 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Judicial Watch Sues Air Force Academy for Records on Critical Race Theory, 'White Supremacy'

MICHAEL W. CHAPMAN | DECEMBER 20, 2022 | 10:54AM EST

(CNS News) -- The government watchdog group Judicial Watch filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit against the U.S. Defense Department because it has failed to release documents concerning "Critical Race Theory" and "white supremacy," reportedly being taught at the Air Force Academy. The academy is overseen by the Defense Department.

“Marxist critical race theory and its racial division have no place at the Air Force Academy, which is training the next generations of Air Force leadership,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton in a statement.

“And, per usual, the scandal is compounded by the cover-up of records about the propaganda program abusing Air Force cadets," he added.

https://cnsnews.com/article/national/michael-w-chapman/judicial-watch-sues-air-force-academy-records-critical-race
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
This is what comes having traitors run your government and military.

When Miley informed China that he would inform them about anything Trump might pull, right then he should have been removed and court martialed for treason.  That maggot is still head of our military.  And along with him, we have a POTUS completely owned by the CCP, including his whole family.

How many Americans will die because of these traitors in key positions?  They are talking about shortages on medication from China.  How many Americans will die because of these medical shortages?  Get ready for Americans to begin dying, but you know whose fault it will be, Trump's, because of January 6th!!!!!!!

Online libertybele

This is what comes having traitors run your government and military.

When Miley informed China that he would inform them about anything Trump might pull, right then he should have been removed and court martialed for treason.  That maggot is still head of our military.  And along with him, we have a POTUS completely owned by the CCP, including his whole family.

How many Americans will die because of these traitors in key positions?  They are talking about shortages on medication from China.  How many Americans will die because of these medical shortages?  Get ready for Americans to begin dying, but you know whose fault it will be, Trump's, because of January 6th!!!!!!!

Exactly.  If I recall didn't Trump suggest or direct big Pharma to start manufacturing drugs here in the U.S? I noticed a couple of the manufacturers have changed on my prescriptions; some from India and I'm not sure that's any better.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.