Author Topic: Space Force official kept job after IG investigated sex toys at work  (Read 457 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Space Force official kept job after IG investigated sex toys at work
‘Brilliant’ director of Pentagon space office often acted ‘like a 13-year-old boy,’ co-workers said
By Rachel S. Cohen
 Friday, Dec 16

It began with a pair of sparkly pants.

Around the time he became director of the Pentagon’s Space Security and Defense Program in 2013, Andrew Cox received a framed pair of tight, silver pants as a gag gift. He hung the glittery jeans behind his office door with a note: “Break here in the event of an emergency.”

He occasionally joked that the pants could seduce Washington officials into giving SSDP more funding.

At a workplace holiday party a few years later, Cox received a silver case filled with sex toys and other paraphernalia. And in 2018, the high-ranking civilian donned a “mankini” — over his clothes — that he was given at the office’s “Bad Santa” party, in front of several dozen SSDP employees and their families.

The mankini made at least one other appearance at the office.

https://www.airforcetimes.com/news/your-air-force/2022/12/17/space-force-official-kept-job-after-ig-investigated-sex-toys-at-work/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Space Force official kept job after IG investigated sex toys at work
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2022, 06:49:21 pm »
This isn't the woke military we love, going after someone for having sex toys at his duty station.  I would think the woke military would have allowed him to have display cases for his toys and condoms; a bed in case of an "emergency;" and a film making room. :tongue2:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2022, 08:30:46 pm »
Is this a friend of Sam Brinton?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2022, 09:04:15 pm »
Is that a rocket in your pants.....?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline berdie

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2022, 09:55:20 pm »
Is that a rocket in your pants.....?

Nah...I'm just glad to see ya.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2022, 11:05:50 pm »
This isn't the woke military we love, going after someone for having sex toys at his duty station. I would think the woke military would have allowed him to have display cases for his toys and condoms; a bed in case of an "emergency;" and a film making room. :tongue2:
Yeah but was he keeping his sex toys in his duty station or his doody station..........never mind no one wants the answer to that  :3:

Dear Lord I miss the fifties, back when a freak like this would have been beaten to a pulp and thrown of base by normal soldiers. That's not all I miss, but it'll do for now.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2022, 11:08:03 pm by GtHawk »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2022, 11:19:16 pm »
Kinda puts a different spin on orbital insertion...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DB

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2022, 11:25:35 pm »
Kinda puts a different spin on orbital insertion...

Or keeping your eye on the ball...