Author Topic: Amnesty Will Destroy the GOP... Kurt Schlichter  (Read 253 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Amnesty Will Destroy the GOP... Kurt Schlichter
« on: December 12, 2022, 03:33:49 pm »
Amnesty Will Destroy the GOP

Kurt Schlichter
 |  Dec 12, 2022

It really is that simple. If you want to wreck our party, do the one thing we absolutely told the party not to do. Give amnesty.

The Republican Party is coming off five national losses in a row – and if you think that the dismal results in the 2022 general constitute a victory in light of the historical trends and loathsome opponents we faced, I cannot help you. Right now, the base is disgusted and demoralized. It looks out across the smoldering ruins of what used to be a great nation, and it might be forgiven for thinking that the GOP is irreparably broken. Certainly the straits status is “Dire,” as the Democrats grind on. That noxious party is a collectivist collection of Marxists, suckers, aspiring fascists, criminal coddlers, neurotics, regime media toe-shrimpers, weirdos, loser, mutations, perverts, and fans of Rage Against the Machine conspiring to turn us into some sort of continental college campus run by the kind of people who operated that weird organic coffee house off the ole University of College quad. 

How are we going to beat them, the Republican base – those poor saps who knock on doors and make calls and write checks – wonders? What’s the plan? What the next step?

And the Republican Party establishment has answers, terrible answers.

Let’s re-elect as the party leader the woman who has lost five national elections in a row. She’s due!

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2022/12/12/amnesty-will-destroy-the-gop-n2616991
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DefiantMassRINO

Re: Amnesty Will Destroy the GOP... Kurt Schlichter
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2022, 03:57:22 pm »
Why be a Republican?

Flip-flopping on amnesty for illegal immigrants did not help John MCain in 2008.

11 million illegal immigrants were granted amnesty by the 1986/1987 Immigration Reform Act ... with the (unfullfilled) promise that border and employer enforcement would increase ... it didn't.

It's been 35 years.  The Dems (and GOP RINO's) need to fulfill their last agreement before we talk about making a new one.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.