Author Topic: Man-Made Disaster: Illegals Are Flooding the Open Border Now That Title 42 Is Expiring Under Joe Bid  (Read 298 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Man-Made Disaster: Illegals Are Flooding the Open Border Now That Title 42 Is Expiring Under Joe Biden – Migrants From 17 Countries Represented in Last 24 Hours
By Jim Hoft
Published December 11, 2022 at 8:40am

You won’t read this in the mainstream media.

President Trump’s Title 42 executive order is set to expire on December 21.

Joe Biden ended the Trump order that allowed the rapid expulsion of migrants at the US-Mexican border.

Over 5 million illegals crossed into the US in Joe Biden’s first two years in office.

Border Patrol expect the numbers to surge next week as Title 42 is ended.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/12/man-made-disaster-illegals-flooding-open-border-now-title-42-expiring-joe-biden-migrants-17-countries-represented-last-24-hours/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
If they are flooding the border NOW,what the hell were they doing last month and earlier?

So damn many of them wading across the river the banks are being washed away from the rising water.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
There's only one way to stop this invasion.
You know what that is.