Author Topic: Dem Rep Says Biden Admin Is ‘Tying’ Up Homeland Security, Only Listening To ‘Immigration Activists’  (Read 180 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Dem Rep Says Biden Admin Is ‘Tying’ Up Homeland Security, Only Listening To ‘Immigration Activists’
Harold HutchisonDecember 8, 20221

Democratic Rep. Henry Cuellar of Texas tore into the Biden administration during a Wednesday Fox News appearance, saying that the White House is “tying” up the Department of Homeland Security and is listening to “immigration activists” over law enforcement.

“This is not only about politics, it’s also about doing the right thing,” Cuellar told Fox News host Neil Cavuto. “And that is providing the right policies so communities, for example, in Mission, Texas, where that agent got killed … are protected.”

A Border Patrol agent was killed in an all-terrain vehicle accident early Wednesday morning while tracking a group of illegal immigrants. At least 11 Border Patrol agents have committed suicide in 2022, according to the Washington Examiner.

WATCH:

https://www.conservativedailynews.com/2022/12/dem-rep-says-biden-admin-is-tying-up-homeland-security-only-listening-to-immigration-activists/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson