Author Topic: Fox News Reporter Makes Stinging Observation About Biden's 'Response' to Border Patrol Death  (Read 285 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Fox News Reporter Makes Stinging Observation About Biden's 'Response' to Border Patrol Death

By George Upper
  December 8, 2022 at 3:44pm

Bill Melugin is no stranger to border issues. He’s been covering the U.S.-Mexico border, federal border policy and border-related D.C. politics in-depth for Fox News, and he knows the people and the principles involved.

So when the Los Angeles-based national correspondent says he has an “observation” to make about recent events on and around America’s southern border, smart people pay attention.

Which, of course, is what he did in a tweet yesterday evening about President Joe Biden’s inattention to the border and the men and women who protect it.

https://www.westernjournal.com/fox-news-reporter-makes-stinging-observation-bidens-response-border-patrol-death/?ff_source=site&ff_medium=protrumpnews&ff_campaign=can
« Last Edit: December 09, 2022, 06:26:25 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline BellyAche

From the tweet:
One day after President says the border isn’t important enough to visit, a BP agent dies in line of duty. I have not seen any reaction from the White House re: his death.”

Unbelievable!!!!! But not surprising...
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline libertybele

Fox News Reporter Makes Stinging Observation About Biden's 'Response' to Border Patrol Death

By George Upper
  December 8, 2022 at 3:44pm

Bill Melugin is no stranger to border issues. He’s been covering the U.S.-Mexico border, federal border policy and border-related D.C. politics in-depth for Fox News, and he knows the people and the principles involved.

So when the Los Angeles-based national correspondent says he has an “observation” to make about recent events on and around America’s southern border, smart people pay attention.

Which, of course, is what he did in a tweet yesterday evening about President Joe Biden’s inattention to the border and the men and women who protect it.

https://www.westernjournal.com/fox-news-reporter-makes-stinging-observation-bidens-response-border-patrol-death/?ff_source=site&ff_medium=protrumpnews&ff_campaign=can

Joe feels other things are more important than our border, like handing out billions to Ukraine so that they can protect their borders.   9999hair out0000
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.