Author Topic: LIZ PEEK: Herschel Walker just wrote Donald Trump's political obituary  (Read 12025 times)

Online Hoodat

Re: LIZ PEEK: Herschel Walker just wrote Donald Trump's political obituary
« Reply #200 on: December 12, 2022, 12:41:23 pm »
How is it possible so many are still so uninformed?  What part of "America First" continues to mystify?

You mean 'American government first', right?  Stealing $8 trillion in wealth from the American people by printing new money to fund government is not my idea of putting America first.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #201 on: December 12, 2022, 12:44:46 pm »
(1) Poor performances by Oz and Walker who was DJT's hand picked candidate.  Even avoided campaigning with them at the end.
(2) Not saying polls are reliant, but Trump is trending lower.  His lead over DeSantis is smaller than any other potential competitor since the beginning of the '16 primaries
(3) Lack of Trump rallies.  Says to me, that enthusiasm for him is waning
(4) Momentum.  For good or bad, the left has the put the "Trump political Brand" in poor light.  In fact in some swing states, DeSantis is outperforming Trump. vs. potential dim candiates.

:facepalm2:  You're quoting a media/principled hater narrative.

And if you want to put me on the spot, I'll do the same.  If Trump loses the nomination fair and square to DeSantis.....  Will you support the DeSantis nomination, and not jump ship to a 3rd party Trump campaign.  Don't deflect.....   Answer honestly.

I wasn't putting you on the spot, I asked a legitimate question.

Ask me again about DeSantis after you know more about the man and the agenda behind the lovefest.

« Last Edit: December 12, 2022, 12:56:13 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #202 on: December 12, 2022, 12:54:53 pm »
You mean 'American government first', right?  Stealing $8 trillion in wealth from the American people by printing new money to fund government is not my idea of putting America first.

Big talk from a man who wants to bankrupt the US and hollow out US military readiness for the glory of Volodymyr Zelensky.    88devil

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #203 on: December 12, 2022, 01:08:14 pm »

Seems the WSJ seems to agree with a lot of what I have covered in conservative op-ed.  They are part of that narrative?   :silly:

Damned center of the capitalist universe.  :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #204 on: December 12, 2022, 01:13:26 pm »

I wasn't putting you on the spot, I asked a legitimate question.

Ask me again about DeSantis after you know more about the man and the agenda behind the lovefest.

And you still didn't answer my question about your support of a Trump 3rd party candidacy.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

« Reply #205 on: December 12, 2022, 01:28:04 pm »
And you still didn't answer my question about your support of a Trump 3rd party candidacy.

Ask me if it happens.

« Reply #206 on: December 12, 2022, 01:30:08 pm »
Seems the WSJ seems to agree with a lot of what I have covered in conservative op-ed.  They are part of that narrative?   :silly:

Damned center of the capitalist universe. 

Haven't read the WSJ in quite a few years, have you.   :laugh:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #207 on: December 12, 2022, 01:47:24 pm »
I hated how principle was sacrificed on the altar of alleged "electability" and then the whole herd was supposed to enthusiastically close ranks for someone like Mitt or McCain.

I still do hate that, no matter the candidate, when the candidate falls short, as most alarmingly have.

McCain was the one where I finally walked off. I was for Duncan Hunter that go-around... And when they literally stiffed him, I would have gone Tancredo pretty easily. Hell you might have even talked me into Thompson - Though that was a stretch.

McCain't? Oh HELL no. That was it. Republican no more.
And the next go-around... Romney? You've gotta be an idiot. Not a chance in hell.

And it's just gone down from there.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #208 on: December 12, 2022, 01:57:02 pm »
McCain was the one where I finally walked off. I was for Duncan Hunter that go-around... And when they literally stiffed him, I would have gone Tancredo pretty easily. Hell you might have even talked me into Thompson - Though that was a stretch.

And the next go-around... Romney? You've gotta be an idiot. Not a chance in hell.

Fred Thompson's '08's exit was always a mystery to me.  It was like a light switch was flipped.  I suspected some kind of GOP shenanigans, but since Thompson died long ago, I am guessing we may neve know

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #209 on: December 12, 2022, 02:01:08 pm »
Fred Thompson's '08's exit was always a mystery to me.  It was like a light switch was flipped.  I suspected some kind of GOP shenanigans, but since Thompson died long ago, I am guessing we may neve know

I always thought he was a stalking horse against Duncan Hunter... And when Hunter was gone is exactly when he bowed out. Can't be proven but it smells funny.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #210 on: December 12, 2022, 03:00:29 pm »

I will also note that Duncan Hunter stood for exactly the same things Trump said he supported—but with a longer paper trail proving his consistency.

Yet he never made it beyond 1% support.

MAGA was never about the issues. It was "ooh, rich shiny thing!" Because our nation is hopelessly corrupted by greed and debauchery.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #211 on: December 12, 2022, 03:17:15 pm »
I will also note that Duncan Hunter stood for exactly the same things Trump said he supported—but with a longer paper trail proving his consistency.

More or less I suppose - Though as you say, Hunter walked the walk... Which is all I ever see. Any and every moron gets on the stump and makes the same promises... Which is why I pay it no mind at all. I care about the record, and nothing else.

Yet he never made it beyond 1% support.

Not true. That year Wyoming decided to caucus early, and he won Wyoming hands down... And did alright through the long drought through northeastern states... won debates... Did good. Then they shut him off - cut him off from any debates or press just before South Carolina and the Southern states where he would have caught massive traction, guaranteed.

He was discarded like yesterday's paper by the powers that be... My first real awareness of it on the right.

MAGA was never about the issues. It was "ooh, rich shiny thing!" Because our nation is hopelessly corrupted by greed and debauchery.

MAGA was a stolen slogan and a paper tiger... Populism  is always about the shiny sh*t, and not the real thing... Which is the difference.

Like I said, I care about those that walk the walk, and have a record to prove it... So I am utterly immune to the flash-bang and dentyne shwing... And rock-star sold-out events, and all the bull crap that goes with it. All of it, nonsense to me.

And that's what this last go-around was... a battleship mouth and a rowboat ass.  :whistle: :shrug:
« Last Edit: December 12, 2022, 03:18:38 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #212 on: December 12, 2022, 03:21:06 pm »

(1) Poor performances by Oz and Walker who was DJT's hand picked candidate. 

@catfish1957

You are more full of Bush than a Christmas goose.

Walker ran in a district that could ONLY be won by a black,and he ended up being the ONLY one running against the black Dim candidate. What was Trump supposed to do,NOT support him and be called a racist?

(2) Not saying polls are reliant, but Trump is trending lower.  His lead over DeSantis is smaller than any other potential competitor since the beginning of the '16 primaries

You get wood saying that,don't you? "Oh,BOY! "Rich Orange Rude Man is agonna lose!"

(3) Lack of Trump rallies.  Says to me, that enthusiasm for him is waning

He hasn't even announced he is running yet,so why would he be spending time and money to have rallies once a week like it was already campaign season?

BTW,noticed the size of the rallies he HAS attended,compared to the size of his opponents?

(4) Momentum.  For good or bad, the left has the put the "Trump political Brand" in poor light.

Don't be bashful,be proud of the part you are playing your part by helping the Dims preach about how "Trump doesn't have a chance!"

In fact in some swing states, DeSantis is outperforming Trump. vs. potential dim candiates.

I am not aware of anyone trying to claim that DeSantis would not make a popular candidate or a good President.

I WILL say that what the nation NEEDS is a President that is willing to get rude if that is what he has to do to get things started back on the trip to conservatism and individual freedoms.

I AM saying that at this point in time we NEED a President that will BE rude when rudeness is called for in order to get the pendulum swinging away from Globalism and back to "America First". Someone who KNOWS he only has 4 years to serve and has no reason to worry about re-election.

That man is Trump. There is no one else even whispered to be under consideration that even comes close. ALL he cares about is how he will go down in the history books,and he wants to be known as "The President that saved America from Globalism/Communism.

However,I can't think of a better Presidential candidate to follow Trump than DeSantis.

I would prefer he remain in Florida and continue his efforts to keep Florida away from turning into "the southernmost yankee state in the nation" until Trump finishes out his final term of office,though. By that time DeSantis will probably have Florida back on it's feet and safe from a yankee Dim takeover,and will have groomed a replacement to take over from him.

Until then,we NEED a rude President that doesn't give a damn about worrying about re-election,can't be bribed,and ONLY worries about how he will be written about in the history books.

And if you want to put me on the spot, I'll do the same.  If Trump loses the nomination fair and square to DeSantis.....  Will you support the DeSantis nomination, and not jump ship to a 3rd party Trump campaign.  Don't deflect.....   Answer honestly.

I honestly don't know. I DO know that I won't be outraged if he is the candidate instead of Trump. I just don't think he is ready yet,and with the invasion of Florida by massive amounts of yankees retiring there and wanting Florida to be "just like it was back home in NYC,but warmer and cheaper",I think Florida needs DeSantis there for another 4 years.

Let him come in and take over after Trump has had 4 years to destroy the Dim globalist dreams. By then he will have more experience,and he can take over where Trump left off and PROBABLY have 8 years to finish bringing America back to being a free country by then.

The ONE thing I AM sure of is that America can't survive as a free and independent nation with another Dim or a RINO in the WH.

I honestly fear that it is NOW OR NEVER for America.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2022, 03:37:53 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #213 on: December 12, 2022, 03:23:17 pm »

@Hoodat

Money already agreed on being spend by Congress BEFORE he took office.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #214 on: December 12, 2022, 03:24:43 pm »

Damned center of the capitalist universe.  :silly:

@catfish1957

You misspelled the word "Globalist".

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #215 on: December 12, 2022, 03:28:16 pm »
@catfish1957

You misspelled the word "Globalist".

WSJ are globalist?  Damn...  tell that to Kudlow who is has been a mainstay on their Council.    :silly:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #216 on: December 12, 2022, 07:27:48 pm »
Keeping in mind that Trump is the only one who has announced he is running in '24 and so far he has not been challenged, at this point it is doubtful that he will run third party.

IF he is challenged by DeSantis, Cruz, Pompeo, Noem, or another conservative I will vote for one of them during the primary. IF he is challenged by a RINO like Mittens or Pence, I will vote for Trump during the primary.

Should he become the GOP nominee I will vote for him against a DEM.

IMO saying that Walker wrote Trump's obituary is rubbish.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #217 on: December 12, 2022, 07:37:00 pm »
@Hoodat

Money already agreed on being spend by Congress BEFORE he took office.

Not true beyond the presidents first year
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

« Reply #218 on: December 12, 2022, 08:13:41 pm »
WSJ are globalist?  Damn...  tell that to Kudlow who is has been a mainstay on their Council.     :silly:

I wonder if Larry sits with Anthony Blinken and Lina Khan   :pondering:   

Membership in the WSJ Council requires a title and an applicaton .  They mingle with other  masters of the economic universe and listen to speehes from their peers and members of government to learn how to maneuver in the current and future business environment.  It's a membership larger than the Economic Club but still smaller than the WEF.

You can bet your last dollar it's a globalist lovefest.

@catfish1957

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #219 on: December 12, 2022, 08:44:55 pm »
WSJ are globalist?  Damn...  tell that to Kudlow who is has been a mainstay on their Council.    :silly:

@catfish1957

Yeah,they are bending that way. This started happening a couple of years ago,when it looked like the left had a lock on the nation.

Globalism is where the big money is today,and it is the nature of Capitalism to chase after the big money.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #220 on: December 12, 2022, 08:47:15 pm »
Keeping in mind that Trump is the only one who has announced he is running in '24 and so far he has not been challenged, at this point it is doubtful that he will run third party.

IF he is challenged by DeSantis, Cruz, Pompeo, Noem, or another conservative I will vote for one of them during the primary. IF he is challenged by a RINO like Mittens or Pence, I will vote for Trump during the primary.

Should he become the GOP nominee I will vote for him against a DEM.

IMO saying that Walker wrote Trump's obituary is rubbish.

@libertybele

I would vote for Satan before I would vote for Pence or Mittens. He is more honest because he doesn't even pretend to not be evil.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #221 on: December 12, 2022, 08:49:31 pm »
Not true beyond the presidents first year

@LMAO

Yeah,it is,because some of the spending bills,like military spending bills or infastructure spending bills are spread out over multiple years.

« Reply #222 on: December 12, 2022, 09:29:09 pm »

MAGA was a stolen slogan and a paper tiger... Populism  is always about the shiny sh*t, and not the real thing.......

MAGA was one of Reagan's most enduring political gifts to conservatives.   It really must frost you that not one member of the sacred principled conservative club had understood what Reagan did or what he meant by it  -----

Thankfully,  this patriot did   :patriot:

« Last Edit: December 12, 2022, 09:32:13 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline LMAO

« Reply #223 on: December 12, 2022, 09:30:47 pm »
@LMAO

Yeah,it is,because some of the spending bills,like military spending bills or infastructure spending bills are spread out over multiple years.

You said, “Money already agreed on being spend by Congress BEFORE he took office.”

That’s not necessarily true. So based on what you claim, Joe Biden will not bear any responsibility for the additional debt on his watch. 

« Last Edit: December 12, 2022, 10:29:22 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #224 on: December 12, 2022, 09:35:04 pm »

MAGA was one of Reagan's most enduring political gifts to conservatives.   It really must frost you that not one member of the sacred principled conservative club had understood what Reagan did or what he meant by it  -----

Thankfully,  this patriot did   :patriot:

ROTFLMAO!!!

Yeah... Twenty Friggin Trillion Dollars... That's what he meant alright.  :silly: *****rollingeyes*****