Author Topic: LIZ PEEK: Herschel Walker just wrote Donald Trump's political obituary  (Read 12073 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: LIZ PEEK: Herschel Walker just wrote Donald Trump's political obituary
« Reply #175 on: December 11, 2022, 05:46:39 pm »
Oh I did too... My vote for his second term was the final one I made against my conscience... And that only for the troops... In my head that was a sound reason. Itwas then I found out how insipid such thinking is - Because Bush's second term began the destruction as it has extended to this time, right now... through every democrat and every republican administration, regardless of Congress and SCOTUS, each increasing it exponentially - A grand collusion.

Folks better come around pretty soon and get their heads on right... Or they will finally open their eyes just in time for their chains.

Indeed.  His second term was an absolute disaster for conservatism.  I went door to door trying to get people to vote for him a second term, spent hours making phone calls and was a poll watcher.  What a waste of time and what a disappointment he turned out to be.

You and I differ on Trump. I thought he was a great president and had this country pointed in a different direction.  However, I do agree with you, I don't think he's going to be able to win a 2nd term.

« Last Edit: December 11, 2022, 05:49:11 pm by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline corbe

« Reply #176 on: December 11, 2022, 05:47:22 pm »
   Unless the Trump campaign adopts the dems platform of allowing the dead to vote, I can safely say Trump wouldn't ever get my vote.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #177 on: December 11, 2022, 05:51:10 pm »
   Unless the Trump campaign adopts the dems platform of allowing the dead to vote, I can safely say Trump wouldn't ever get my vote.

I'll hold my nose and vote for Orange Man, but I sure hope it doesn't get to that.  Staying home or 3rd party is a one way ticket to 4 more years of Joe's Pedo Show.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline corbe

« Reply #178 on: December 11, 2022, 05:59:17 pm »
   It's all about the Electoral Votes @catfish1957 as you know and I know the dems are not taking Texas's 38 so I sit in my Velvet Recliner taking satisfaction that I never voted for the Orange SOB.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #179 on: December 11, 2022, 06:00:06 pm »

I'll hold my nose and vote for Orange Man, but I sure hope it doesn't get to that.  Staying home or 3rd party is a one way ticket to 4 more years of Joe's Pedo Show.

I don't think he'll get the GOP nomination.  Unfortunately I see it going to a RINO; likely Mittens or Pence.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline corbe

« Reply #180 on: December 11, 2022, 06:09:59 pm »
I don't think he'll get the GOP nomination.  Unfortunately I see it going to a RINO; likely Mittens or Pence.

DeSantis is a man that has answered the Call for his Country before and IMHO will do so again.  Trump will decide to run 3rd Party insuring Newsom is elected.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #181 on: December 11, 2022, 07:03:32 pm »
  DeSantis is a man that has answered the Call for his Country before and IMHO will do so again.  Trump will decide to run 3rd Party insuring Newsom is elected.

IF Trump runs 3rd party, let's say Constitution Party, he may have enough followers to pull it off, he certainly has the money.  Also, it all depends on if members of the GOP decide to jump ship and join him; Cruz, Meadows, Hawley, Maetz, Paul, Greene, etc,....and they might. It would completely catch the left off guard provided that they all made their move swiftly and quietly.  Silence and then striking though isn't one of Trump's qualities. The win (I'm assuming a lot) would be one for the history books.

I still don't think DeSantis is going to run.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2022, 07:04:22 pm by libertybele »

Offline corbe

« Reply #182 on: December 11, 2022, 07:36:53 pm »
  You raised some very interesting scenarios @libertybele

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #183 on: December 11, 2022, 09:16:23 pm »
IF Trump runs 3rd party, let's say Constitution Party, he may have enough followers to pull it off, he certainly has the money.  Also, it all depends on if members of the GOP decide to jump ship and join him; Cruz, Meadows, Hawley, Maetz, Paul, Greene, etc,....and they might. It would completely catch the left off guard provided that they all made their move swiftly and quietly.  Silence and then striking though isn't one of Trump's qualities. The win (I'm assuming a lot) would be one for the history books.

Splitting Republicans and Conservatives necessitates loss for several cycles. Neither (alone) can beat the Democrats. Eventually, as things equalize, it would become possible again. But in the immediate, loss is very likely.

I would do it (though not for Tumpy)... But I look far down the road anyway. And far down the road, I see a Conservative party rising in opposition - Something Republicans will never do. I would fight for that, if it were true.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #184 on: December 11, 2022, 11:17:14 pm »

@libertybele

I suspect that is what is going to happen too,and all the RINO's will be orgasmic with glee as the DNC takes total control over the country for the next 100 years. Maybe even longer.

Of course the RINO's will still be orgasmic with glee because Rude Orange Man will never be President again,and THAT is what is important to them.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #185 on: December 11, 2022, 11:24:45 pm »

@libertybele

I think he would run as Trump's VP if given the chance. IF Trump were to run and win,being Trump's VP would put him in the catbird's seat 4 years down the road because Trump would never be able to run again.

I have mixed feelings about this. I am a fan of DeSantis,but giving him another 4 years to clean up Florida is pretty important,also.

NONE of you  can name ANY potential candidate that could defeat him if he serves as the Governor of Fla for another 4 years,and cleans up that cess pool. He would maybe even be the most popular candidate to ever run for President,and another 4 years of defeating the left/globalists would make him unstoppable.

Having said that,there is NOTHING more important than keeping the Dims out of the White House once Boden times out. NOTHING. America would be flushed down the toilet if another Dim replaces him.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #186 on: December 12, 2022, 01:58:57 am »
@Sighlass

Yew sew smart!

@sneakypete

It didn't take a rocket scientist, even a caveman could of seen the character on display... You might give it a try, big hint, take the orange-colored glasses off first.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2022, 02:37:02 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Sighlass

« Reply #187 on: December 12, 2022, 02:08:24 am »
IF Trump runs 3rd party, let's say Constitution Party, he may have enough followers to pull it off, he certainly has the money.  Also, it all depends on if members of the GOP decide to jump ship and join him; Cruz, Meadows, Hawley, Maetz, Paul, Greene, etc,....and they might. ....................

I used to think the Constitutional Party had standards.... but last few elections I wasn't sure what exactly they served up, sorta like what the libertarian party dishes out at times. So maybe your thing is possible... but anything tied to Trump just ends up being destroyed from within.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #188 on: December 12, 2022, 02:14:25 am »
@sneakypete

It didn't take a rocket scientist, even a caveman could of seen the character on display... You might give it a try, big hint, take the orange-colored glasses first.

@Sighlass

You might think about getting some glasses.

"None are so blind as those who will not see".

Offline Sighlass

« Reply #189 on: December 12, 2022, 02:38:06 am »
@Sighlass

You might think about getting some glasses.

"None are so blind as those who will not see".

So which was I blind about, McCain, Romney, or Trump (or some combination)? @sneakypete
« Last Edit: December 12, 2022, 02:40:05 am by Sighlass »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #190 on: December 12, 2022, 02:39:33 am »
So which was I blind about, McCain, Romney, or Trump?

@Sighlass

Trump.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #191 on: December 12, 2022, 03:19:25 am »
I used to think the Constitutional Party had standards.... but last few elections I wasn't sure what exactly they served up, sorta like what the libertarian party dishes out at times. So maybe your thing is possible... but anything tied to Trump just ends up being destroyed from within.

@Sighlass I haven't had any communication with the Constitution Party in awhile and I was just using them as an example.  Last I knew they were changing their platform a bit to appease more voters.  I expressed that cheapening their brand was not the way to go and felt that they needed to continue with what they originally stood for.  Agreed, last couple of elections the candidates were questionable.

They have never been able to get onto the ballot in all 50 states because of lack of funding. Heck, you can't even access their website anymore (at least last time I checked) via a 'Google' search.

As for Trump, IMO he was a good President and had this country headed in a positive direction; energy independence, re-negotiated Nafta, had our economy soaring, we were respected again around the globe, had illegal immigration somewhat under control, so I don't agree that everything that involves Trump ends up being destroyed from within.  He is not responsible for the actions of the leftists/marxists that are seated in our Congress. They were voted in.  He fought against them for us.  He was hated because of his success and because he resisted the 'Great Reset' which we are now experiencing. 

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #192 on: December 12, 2022, 04:03:12 am »
From what I could tell, the Constitution Party pretty much put in the bare minimum the past two election cycles because they didn't want to take votes from Trump. They're Alex Jones types, let's face it.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Sighlass

« Reply #193 on: December 12, 2022, 04:29:46 am »
As for Trump, IMO he was a good President and had this country headed in a positive direction; energy independence, re-negotiated Nafta, had our economy soaring, we were respected again around the globe, had illegal immigration somewhat under control, so I don't agree that everything that involves Trump ends up being destroyed from within.  He is not responsible for the actions of the leftists/marxists that are seated in our Congress. They were voted in.  He fought against them for us.  He was hated because of his success and because he resisted the 'Great Reset' which we are now experiencing. 

Lot of that is called just getting out of the way... Energy Independence: yet he didn't fight for coal and kept the Ethanol scam (even elevated it). Economy: as in working/jobs yes, again not his doing really, but we didn't make a dent on GNP at all (average 4 years 0.95%, but around 2.5 minus the covid year). To compare... Jimmy Carter (D): 3.25% Ronald Reagan (R): 3.48% George H.W. Bush (R): 2.25% Bill Clinton (D): 3.88% George W. Bush (R): 2.2% Barack Obama (D): 1.62%

Respected by others: Yeah, North Korean did what they always do, feign they are working with you while going underground when they blow up their own test mountain.

Great Reset: He funded abortion/planned parenthood without fighting it more than empty threats, he gave up any fight on the Transgender fight before (Jenner in his Tower bathroom) he became president (don't ask don't tell military position). He defended Nancy being reinstated speaker of the house. He did nominate a few luke warm Supreme Justices with the last one still not really tested as conservative (but I supported her nomination). His stance on the 2nd was iffy at best, with him spitting at gun owners as often as he supported them. Deficit was worse than Obama's.

Basically all he did was lay the groundwork to usher in more of the "great reset" (as I understand it) that has been going on for more than 50 years. In all fairness, Trump was/is not a deity, he certainly does not control every congressional critter but his arm twisting became so personal that even out of office some of them still want to burn him down. You pick your enemies sometimes and sometimes they pick you, but Trump wanted to make political dung of even some good guys that still to this day never did him harm (Jeff Sessions, Mo Brooks). One doesn't have to be a fly on the wall of Florida DeSantis to know he knows Trump isn't a friend.

I could go on and on, lets just say I don't agree with your assessment of Trump, just as you didn't think highly of mine... You're a good egg @libertybele and you throw out good arguments here and there, lets just leave it at disagreeing on Trump. You may have the last word if you feel like it.

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #194 on: December 12, 2022, 04:32:13 am »

Agreed...  good chance that scenario happens
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Sighlass

« Reply #195 on: December 12, 2022, 04:35:13 am »
Quote from: libertybelle
Last I knew they were changing their platform a bit to appease more voters.

Didn't know that, thanks for the insight. I tend to be in the vein that if you add to something, often you take away more than needed.... Only one perfect platform of course, and it warns that adding is often subtracting (with a penalty).

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #196 on: December 12, 2022, 12:04:19 pm »
Agreed...  good chance that scenario happens

Based on what?

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #197 on: December 12, 2022, 12:12:53 pm »
Based on what?

(1) Poor performances by Oz and Walker who was DJT's hand picked candidate.  Even avoided campaigning with them at the end.
(2) Not saying polls are reliant, but Trump is trending lower.  His lead over DeSantis is smaller than any other potential competitor since the beginning of the '16 primaries
(3) Lack of Trump rallies.  Says to me, that enthusiasm for him is waning
(4) Momentum.  For good or bad, the left has the put the "Trump political Brand" in poor light.  In fact in some swing states, DeSantis is outperforming Trump. vs. potential dim candiates.

And if you want to put me on the spot, I'll do the same.  If Trump loses the nomination fair and square to DeSantis.....  Will you support the DeSantis nomination, and not jump ship to a 3rd party Trump campaign.  Don't deflect.....   Answer honestly.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #198 on: December 12, 2022, 12:18:58 pm »
Lol, that reminds me of the last time I didn't pucker up to the Trump clan on TOS... I brought up their front page said they supported one thing until it came down to election madness time. Same with Ann Coulter, she would suddenly change stripes and start tearing down truths and abandoning principles right at election time. Same with a lot of so-called conservative news sites... they just flow like quicksand when it comes time so stand on solid conservative ground... McCain, Romney, and now Trump.... I saw them for who they were, others didn't.

Can't say I was always in the know, yeah, I voted for Bush a few times.
I hated how principle was sacrificed on the altar of alleged "electability" and then the whole herd was supposed to enthusiastically close ranks for someone like Mitt or McCain.

I still do hate that, no matter the candidate, when the candidate falls short, as most alarmingly have.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #199 on: December 12, 2022, 12:33:40 pm »
Basically all he (Trump) did was lay the groundwork to usher in more of the "great reset" (as I understand it)

How is it possible so many are still so uninformed?  What part of "America First" continues to mystify?

Paris Climate Accord:  Gone ----- replaced with US energy independence
Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP):  Gone ----
NAFTA:  Gone ----- replaced with US-Mexico-Canada Agreement

"Remember when Trump EXPOSED every globalist to their FACES at World Economic Forum?   “To embrace the possibilities of tomorrow, we must reject the perennial prophets of doom.”  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1594738448119865344