Author Topic: Sen. Ron Johnson to Newsmax: FBI 'Preplanned' Sabotage of Hunter Laptop Story  (Read 180 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 By Jack Gournell    |   Monday, 05 December 2022 08:02 PM EST

The FBI interfered in the 2020 elections, not the Russians or any other foreign government, Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wisc., tells Newsmax, saying that the agency "preplanned" a "sabotage" of the Hunter Biden laptop story before it ever surface.

"I think people should find that shocking," Johnson said Monday on "Rob Schmitt Tonight" "It doesn't shock me, but the FBI had the computer, we think, as early as December 2019."

Whistleblowers, Johnson said, have said the FBI had a scheme in August 2020 to downplay any derogatory information on Hunter Biden as the presidential election approached.

"That same month they provided both Sen. (Charles) Grassley and I an unsolicited and completely unnecessary briefing," Johnson said. He believes others were getting similar briefings that included statements such as, "You might have some foreign actors, hacking computers and then spreading that around as disinformation, you know? Information on certain people like oh, I don't know, maybe Hunter Biden."

The agency, he said, was "doing everything they could to play us, to dissuade us from ever looking at the laptop."

more w/video at link
https://www.newsmax.com/politics/hunter-biden-laptop-fbi/2022/12/05/id/1099218/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34