Author Topic: Dem Senator Admits Trump Was Right All Along - Reveals Horrible Truth About Your Children's Safety  (Read 181 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Dem Senator Admits Trump Was Right All Along - Reveals Horrible Truth About Your Children's Safety

By Peter Partoll
  November 22, 2022 at 7:41am
A Democratic senator has admitted that former President Donald Trump was right about the dangers posed by a popular social media app.

In an interview with “Fox News Sunday,” Democratic Sen. Mark Warner of Virginia said that Trump was correct when he drew attention to the security concerns posed by the Chinese-owned video-sharing app TikTok, specifically claiming that the app threatens Americans’ privacy.

“Well, I think Donald Trump was right. I mean, TikTok is an enormous threat,” Warner said. “So, if you’re a parent and you’ve got a kid on TikTok, I would be very, very concerned. All of that data that your child is inputting and receiving is being stored somewhere in Beijing.”

https://www.westernjournal.com/dem-senator-admits-trump-right-along-reveals-horrible-truth-childrens-safety/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson