Author Topic: Congressional Hearings -- Do Them Right or Not at All By Clarice Feldman  (Read 156 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
November 20, 2022
Congressional Hearings -- Do Them Right or Not at All
By Clarice Feldman

At the Federalist, Jordan Boyd offers up a proposed agenda for the new House of Representatives. The Republicans have won a majority. How great is still to be determined. Officially the count is 218, but Lauren Boebert’s opposition, Adam Frisch, conceded. If the certification matches the ballot count that would make the total 219, and they are still counting two districts in California in which the Republican candidates are leading so the count may be as high as 221.Certification of results in at least one county in Arizona are being held up pending examination of the voting machines, and other counties may follow. So the final totals the Republican majority are still not known.

Boyd begins:

GOP Leader Kevin McCarthy already released an agenda he thinks Republicans should execute come 2023, but his legislative desires for a red House are too innocuous and unlikely to survive a Democrat Senate and presidency anyway.

“Innocuous” desires are not the only reason. Since the article was written, new information from Fankie Stockes of The National File suggests McCarthy has some explaining to do. His plan is innocuous, it seems, by design.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/11/congressional_hearings__do_them_right_or_not_at_all.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien