Author Topic: U.S. Border Patrol Agents Seize $1.4 Million in Cocaine  (Read 153 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
U.S. Border Patrol Agents Seize $1.4 Million in Cocaine
« on: November 16, 2022, 04:38:48 pm »
U.S. Border Patrol Agents Seize $1.4 Million in Cocaine
Release Date Tue, 11/15/2022 - 12:00

TEMECULA, Calif. – San Diego Sector Border Patrol agents seized 41 bundles of cocaine from a man's car last week.

On November 9th, at approximately 11:30 a.m., agents conducted a vehicle stop of a 2001 White Ford Edge driving northbound on Interstate 15, by the U.S. Border Patrol checkpoint, near Temecula.

During the vehicle stop, a Border Patrol K-9 unit conducted a sniff and alerted agents to drugs inside the car. Agents searched the vehicle and discovered 41 packages hidden inside the front floorboard. The packaged contents tested positive for cocaine and have an estimated street value of $1,401,000

https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/local-media-release/us-border-patrol-agents-seize-14-million-cocaine
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson