Author Topic: Joe Biden Signals End of America First: Midterm Election Proves United States ‘Fully Engaged in the  (Read 230 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Signals End of America First: Midterm Election Proves United States ‘Fully Engaged in the World’

Charlie Spiering 14 Nov 2022

President Joe Biden signaled that former President Donald Trump’s policy of America First took a hit in the midterm elections and that the United States would return to its role of global leadership.

“The Republicans who survived along with the Democrats, are of the view that we’re going to stay fully engaged in the world and we in fact know what we’re about,” Biden said proudly.

The president spoke about the latest results from the midterm elections during a press conference in Bali, Indonesia after meeting with Chinese dictator Xi Jinping.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/11/14/joe-biden-signals-end-america-first-midterm-election-proves-united-states-fully-engaged-world/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

He’s confusing “America First” with “America Only”

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Let the Great Reset begin.

Hope you can find something to make a fire to warm you with.
The Republic is lost.

Offline libertybele

Let the Great Reset begin.

Hope you can find something to make a fire to warm you with.

@Free Vulcan the Great Reset has already begun. The DEMS taking the Senate is only going to accelerate that plan.  God help us.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.