Author Topic: Joe Biden Fears Generational Change if Democrats Lose Midterms  (Read 278 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Fears Generational Change if Democrats Lose Midterms
« on: November 08, 2022, 01:45:08 pm »
Joe Biden Fears Generational Change if Democrats Lose Midterms

Charlie Spiering 8 Nov 2022

President Joe Biden believes the next few years in politics will set the stage for generations, expressing this theme in recent speeches.

“Our lifetimes are going to be shaped by what happens the next year to three years,” Biden said. “It’s going to shape what the next couple of decades look like. For real.”

The president made his comments as he delivered his last campaign speech for the midterm elections on Monday night in Maryland.

Biden has grown reflective on the campaign trail speaking about the historic impact of his presidency, and how it will impact the future of the country if Democrats lose.

“[T]he next four to five to six years is going to determine what this country looks like for the next 30 to 35 years,” he told supporters at a September fundraiser in New York. “And I don’t think that’s hyperbole. I think that’s literally — literally true.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/11/08/joe-biden-fears-generational-change-if-democrats-lose-midterms/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Joe Biden Fears Generational Change if Democrats Lose Midterms
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2022, 02:44:39 pm »
I predict that the Democrats will lurch further to the left after tonight. I just don’t see a Bill Clinton style pivot to the center from these people. They have too much at stake. For example, if they broke down and allowed more energy exploration and extraction, that will put them behind their carbon free target date.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2022, 02:45:58 pm »
I predict that the Democrats will lurch further to the left after tonight. I just don’t see a Bill Clinton style pivot to the center from these people. They have too much at stake. For example, if they broke down and allowed more energy exploration and extraction, that will put them behind their carbon free target date.

I think you're correct on that point.  Bill Clinton, for all his other faults, was willing to do what it took to maintain his position, including a pivot to the center when the far left became untenable.  Bidet does not have that same instinct.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2022, 02:54:11 pm »
I think you're correct on that point.  Bill Clinton, for all his other faults, was willing to do what it took to maintain his position, including a pivot to the center when the far left became untenable.  Bidet does not have that same instinct.

Even if there was some little seed of that instinct to pivot to the center, that is long buried. In his weakness, he cannot fight off the growing left wing of his party

Go back and listen to Joe Biden‘s statements on crime and the border when he was senator. He sounded like us
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2022, 02:57:07 pm »
Dems will blame the voters for being petty and self-centered - more concerned about surviving the Winter than  "saving democracy".
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2022, 02:58:31 pm »
Dems will blame the voters for being petty and self-centered - more concerned about surviving the Winter than  "saving democracy".

They’ve already started that. Wasn’t it Clyburn who blasted Americans for wanting cheap gas over so-called voting rights?

Barry Goldwater

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2022, 04:11:33 pm »
When is this NOT the case?  And since when is Joe Biden afraid of setting horrible precedents?