Author Topic: ‘Now That We’ve Naturalized, Let’s Vote!’ 1.5 Million Legal Immigrants Granted Citizenship Since Oct  (Read 529 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
‘Now That We’ve Naturalized, Let’s Vote!’ 1.5 Million Legal Immigrants Granted Citizenship Since October 2021

NEWARK, NEW JERSEY - MARCH 8: Candidates for U.S. citizenship listen to the presiding field officer during a naturalization ceremony March 8, 2021 in Newark, Jersey. Twenty-one applicants from fourteen countries received their certificates of citizenship. In fiscal year 2020, the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) naturalized approximately 625,400 …Robert Nickelsberg/Getty
NEIL MUNRO4 Nov 2022178

Pro-migration advocates are touting their success in converting 1.5 million migrants into potential Democratic voters for the 2022 midterm elections.

“We are happy to report that [the government] naturalized an estimated 1.52 million new citizens in Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 and FY22,” which ended October 1, said an email by the National Partnership for New Americans (NPNA).

“Now that We’ve Naturalized, Let’s Vote!,” said the NPNA statement.

Most of the newly naturalized citizens have been in the United States for at least five years. Most of the new voters likely came during President Barack Obama’s two terms, where he quietly worked with establishment GOP legislators to import more workers, consumers, and renters for U.S. investors and CEOs.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/11/04/democrats-claim-extra-1-5-million-immigrant-voters/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
So most of them have been in the US for five years, so what? I thought if you came to America illegally you weren't eligible for Citizenship? In any case these people are probably primarily Catholic(not Biden, Pelosi catholics) so pro abortion they aren't, also that means that they will have seen the difference between democrap and republican economies, especially the current shit show vs Trump, so I don't think the dems can expect the same blind loyalty from them that they have gotten from Blacks.

Online Hoodat

I would imagine that every person who did it legally by waiting in line for years to get to this point would be infuriated to see all the people today being allowed to enter illegally and given special treatment.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Kamaji

I would imagine that every person who did it legally by waiting in line for years to get to this point would be infuriated to see all the people today being allowed to enter illegally and given special treatment.

A lot of them are.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I knew people who had entered illegally and then wanted to marry(legitimately love) an American citizen and they both went back to her country of origin and stayed the months it took to make things right before returning and afterwards even she was against illegal entry. I also know people, not just Hispanics who waited a long time doing it right and they despise the illegals.