Author Topic: Joe Biden: I Support Abortion Because ‘No One Knows Precisely When Does Human Life Begin’  (Read 335 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden: I Support Abortion Because ‘No One Knows Precisely When Does Human Life Begin’

Charlie Spiering 2 Nov 2022

President Joe Biden defended Roe v. Wade and the national right to abortion on Tuesday during a campaign rally in Florida arguing no one knows when life officially begins in the womb.

“I’m a practicing Catholic. I’ve supported Roe vs. Wade,” he said. “And the reason I support Roe vs. Wade is the most rational basis upon which confessional faiths can agree: No one knows precisely when does human life begin.”

Biden pointed out developing children in the womb were described in three trimesters

“It made sense,” he said referring about the right to abortion. “It made sense on who has what authority under what circumstances.”

The Catholic Church teaches, however, “human life must be respected and protected absolutely from the moment of conception,” according to the Catechism of the Catholic Church.

Biden has repeatedly claimed to be a “practicing Catholic” even though he has directly countered Church teaching on abortion.

In September, he revealed he did not agree with the Church on abortion, a theme he has addressed many times before.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/11/02/joe-biden-i-support-abortion-because-no-one-knows-precisely-when-does-human-life-begin/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

I don't know, Joe. Your side would kill a full-term baby immediately upon emerging from the birth canal. I don't think the "life begins at the moment of conception" aspect of it is the issue for you baby killers
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline cato potatoe

Ozzy Osbourne can form a more coherent thought than our president, despite decades of hard drug abuse.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Kamaji

Not true, not if one is a practicing catholic.  Church doctrine is pretty clear on that point.

Offline BellyAche

What an idiot!!! His remarks are pointedly ignorant, now even more so because of his desperation over the upcoming midterm debacle of his party.

9999hair out0000
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
If no one knows when life begins does that mean he believes it's never to late to abort an adult, like....