Author Topic: Musk Fires Person Who Censored Hunter Biden Story, Banned Conservative Accounts: ‘Buckle Up, Motherf  (Read 380 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Musk Fires Person Who Censored Hunter Biden Story, Banned Conservative Accounts: ‘Buckle Up, Motherf*****s’
By  Ryan Saavedra

Oct 27, 2022   DailyWire.com

New Twitter CEO Elon Musk fired Twitter’s top lawyer Vijaya Gadde — head of legal policy, trust, and safety — immediately after taking over the social media company Thursday evening.

The Daily Mail reported earlier this year that Gadde “played a key role in the contentious decisions to ban Donald Trump and suppress news articles about Hunter Biden’s laptop.”

Politico reported earlier this year that after news broke in April that Musk would be buying the platform, “Gadde cried during [a] meeting as she expressed concerns about how the company could change.”

Musk also fired CEO Parag Agrawal, CFO Ned Segal, and Sean Edgett, the company’s general counsel, The Washington Post reported.

The move to fire Gadde and the company’s other top executives was widely celebrated on the platform.

“Elon Musk just fired the top people,” said Robert J. O’Neill, the Navy SEAL who killed Osama bin Laden. “Buckle Up, Motherf*****s.”

“Hey @elonmusk … Please reinstate all the doctors and scientists who were deplatformed during the past three years,” Dr. Matthew Loop tweeted. “Their only ‘crime’ was questioning the mainstream narrative and not subscribing to groupthink.”

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/musk-fires-person-who-censored-hunter-biden-story-banned-conservative-accounts-buckle-up-motherfs
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tesla Engineers Take Control Of Twitter’s Algorithms Away From Twitter’s Engineers: ‘The Bird Is Freed’
By  Ryan Saavedra

Oct 28, 2022   DailyWire.com

excerpt:

Bloomberg News reported separately that Musk instructed Tesla engineers to gain control of the company’s code “so they could assess and explain to Musk what the company needs.”

The move means that Twitter’s engineers were no longer able to make any changes to the code as part of “an effort to ensure that nothing about the product changes ahead of the deal closing.”

Musk released a statement earlier on Thursday to advertisers explaining why he wanted to buy Twitter and ensuring them that they do not have to worry about Twitter becoming a “free-for-all hellscape.”

“I wanted to reach out personally to share my motivation in acquiring Twitter,” Musk wrote. “There has been much speculation about why I bought Twitter and what I think about advertising. Most of it has been wrong.”

“The reason I acquired Twitter is because it is important to the future of civilization to have a common digital town square, where a wide range of beliefs can be debated in a healthy manner, without resorting to violence,” Musk continued. “There is currently great danger that social media will splinter into far right wing and far left wing echo chambers that generate more hate and divide our society.”

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/tesla-engineers-take-control-of-twitters-algorithms-away-from-twitters-engineers-the-bird-is-freed
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Lando Lincoln

It will be interesting to watch this story play out.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Just in time for the midterms!  We are gonna need more popcorn.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I posted this last night "There is no such thing on this earth as a transgendered anything" Still OK this morning. That got me an instant TIME OUT a few months ago.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

This really isn't a story.  SOP is to fire the CEO, CFO and Legal Counsel first.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I can't wait for the "Mean" tweeter himself to start mean tweeting!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.