Author Topic: WashPost: Legalize More Migrants to Take American Jobs in Florida  (Read 245 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WashPost: Legalize More Migrants to Take American Jobs in Florida

by NEIL MUNRO 25 Oct 2022

Millions of Americans have fallen out of the workforce, yet President Joe Biden’s pro-migration deputies are allowing many illegal migrants to get disaster recovery jobs in Florida.

“Around Southwest Florida, drivers in pickup trucks and big white vans arrive before dawn to collect workers from sidewalks and parking lots,” the Washington Post reported on October 23, adding:

Moises Calix, a 55-year-old from Honduras who lives in New Orleans, packed tools in his Chevy and made a beeline for Florida with his three sons and two pals after an acquaintance invited him to come help tarp roofs. They ate meals from gas stations and slept in the truck, emblazoned with an American flag to blend in.

“They told me there’s work here,” said Moises, who also worked after Katrina and said he’s been paid. “We’re working. You can earn money.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/10/25/washpost-legalize-more-migrants-to-take-american-jobs-in-florida/
« Last Edit: October 26, 2022, 05:06:11 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: WashPost: Legalize More Migrants to Take American Jobs in Florida
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2022, 05:09:31 pm »
It's nice to see the leftist hit paper, Wapo, advocate for American workers. :BangComp: 
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: WashPost: Legalize More Migrants to Take American Jobs in Florida
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2022, 05:13:39 pm »
More cheap Amazon workers for Jeff Bezos.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.