Author Topic: Border Patrol agents giving asylum-seekers address for Red Cross office, refugees say  (Read 242 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 Border Patrol agents giving asylum-seekers address for Red Cross office, refugees say

BY RICK SALLINGER

OCTOBER 25, 2022 / 11:37 PM / CBS COLORADO

Immigrants from Venezuela seeking political asylum in the U.S. are turning up in Colorado.

After crossing the border from Mexico, these asylum-seekers, some of whom have no relatives in the state, are being given addresses, they claim, by U.S. Border Patrol agents, and suggestions to find their way here.

These refugees from Venezuela say they arrived in Denver with only an address. It turned out to be the Denver Red Cross office, which had no idea they were coming.

Asylum-seekers from Venezuela that recently came to the Colorado say U.S. Border Patrol agents gave them an address that turned out to be the Denver Red Cross office. Red Cross officials said they had no idea they were coming.

Dueli Gonzalez told the Associated Press that the U.S. Border Patrol gave them the address, which turned out to be an office for the local Red Cross.

https://www.cbsnews.com/colorado/news/border-patrol-agents-giving-asylum-seekers-address-red-cross-office-refugees/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Where else should they be sent?

The Federal Government doesn't have a plan to accomodate and pay for the assylum seekers.

The Feds are just dumping those expenses on municipalities, localities, and states.

Where is Biden's Border Czarina?

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright