Author Topic: Biden’s 2022 Illegal Migration Delivers 7 Migrants for Every 10 U.S. Births  (Read 311 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden’s 2022 Illegal Migration Delivers 7 Migrants for Every 10 U.S. Births

NEIL MUNRO22 Oct 2022219
8:44
President Joe Biden’s deputies welcomed 1.66 million economic migrants across the U.S. southern border in 2022, according to data revealed late Friday by the Department of Homeland Security.

Even though the migrants entered illegally, Biden’s deputies are using a variety of legal pretexts — under Title 8 of U.S. law — to release the migrants so they can work to pay off their smuggling debts to banks and loan sharks.

The huge inflow aids investors and employers by cutting Americans’ wages and by boosting housing prices.

https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2022/10/22/bidens-2022-illegal-migration-7-migrants-every-10-us-births/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Yet... if you speak of the "Great Replacement" of the Euro-Christian-American population... you're a white racist.

I no longer care what I'm called.
Like Popeye the Sailor said:
"I yam what I yam, and that's all that I yam".