Author Topic: Democrats Are Already Telling Americans To Expect Delayed Election Results This Fall  (Read 738 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrats Are Already Telling Americans To Expect Delayed Election Results This Fall
By: Shawn Fleetwood
October 20, 2022

Left-wing media outlets attempt to downplay concerns over delayed election results and regularize incompetent election administration.

Democrats throughout the political and corporate media spheres are attempting to normalize delayed election results in highly contested states ahead of Election Day, forecasting that final vote totals might not be fully known until well after Nov. 8.

During a Zoom call with reporters last week, Pennsylvania’s acting secretary of state, Leigh Chapman, said that Americans should not be surprised if the state doesn’t have final election results on election night this November, with the Pennsylvania Democrat blaming any potential delays in vote tabulations on a state law that says election workers can’t begin processing mail-in ballots until Election Day.

“Official results will be available within a few days,” Chapman said. “This delay does not mean anything nefarious is happening. It simply means that the process is working as it is designed to work in Pennsylvania and that election officials are doing their job to count every vote.”

Pennsylvania is among nine states and the District of Columbia that permit election officials to begin processing absentee and mail-in ballots prior to the polls closing, but not before Election Day, according to the National Conference of State Legislatures. As of Oct. 19, more than a million Pennsylvania voters had applied to vote by mail, with Chapman telling reporters the “overwhelming majority” of mail-in ballot requests have come from Democrats.

Delayed election results are not a new phenomenon for Pennsylvania; back in late May, the state took over a week to finalize the results of its Republican Senate primary that saw Mehmet Oz locked in a close contest with Dave McCormick. Voters in the state also experienced similar delays during the 2020 presidential election, where it took several days for the state to be called for then-candidate Joe Biden.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2022/10/20/democrats-are-already-telling-americans-to-expect-delayed-election-results-this-fall/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Anyone who didn't see this coming, should pick up the red courtesy phone........
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline rustynail

Where is the pushback?

Offline Kamaji

Gotta get the cheating in.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The need the count so they know who many votes they need to use.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline cato potatoe

We need to be mindful the "red mirage" in Alabama, Michigan, Mississippi, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, West Virginia and Wisconsin.  Other states allow for ballot processing prior to election day.  Ohio and Connecticut are a mixed bag, since it depends on the local board of elections.

For all the moaning about "assault on democracy," you might expect these states to reform their election laws.  It hasn't happened yet.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The Party's "underground election apparatus" is gearing up in each location where it will be needed...

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The Secretary of State has announced that the election task force will be keeping close tabs on things down in Harris County and the Democrats are, predictably, throwing a hissy fit! Voter suppression and all that horse puky.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

Cheating is underway:  "Taking my morning stroll and what do I see they're already handing out mail in ballots to Democrats in Bloomfield"

https://twitter.com/MadelineYMaga/status/1584928596552212480
« Last Edit: October 25, 2022, 10:47:46 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Delayed is a certainty. All American elections are delayed by Democrats (<-when they are losing). The only real question is by two-weeks, three weeks, a month? It all depends on how many votes they have to "find" (<-create out of the air). And the Pence Republicans will sit back, watch it all happen, and never say a word about it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LMAO

I heard something similar in 2021.
We will know the outcome of most of these races election night
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Hoodat

With only seven days to go before the Nov 2020 election, Fulton County, GA placed a new order for ballots with their printing vendor.  The likelihood of those ballots being produced, shipped, and disseminated to all the polling places in only four business days was next to impossible.

The day after the election, Trump was ahead.  But votes kept coming in.  Another day passed.  More ballots appeared out of nowhere.  On Friday, Trump still led.  But ballots continued to show up.  By Saturday, there were enough new votes to put Biden ahead.  The printer may not have had that new order completed by Election Day.  But they definitely got them all shipped out by Friday.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-