Author Topic: Pelosi’s ‘Winning’ Message To Voters: Quit Griping About Inflation  (Read 233 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi’s ‘Winning’ Message To Voters: Quit Griping About Inflation
I & I Editorial Board
October 20, 2022

To all those suffering from skyrocketing prices, struggling to make ends meet, going to food kitchens to feed their families, breaking the bank just to fill up their tanks, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has a message for you.

Quit your griping and vote Democratic.

That is the “new and improved” messaging that Pelosi thinks will win over voters in November.

And no, we are not kidding. In an interview with Punchbowl News published on Wednesday, here’s what she said:

Inflation’s an issue, but it’s global. It’s global. … What’s [the Republicans’] plan? They ain’t got nothing. When you bring down unemployment, inflation goes up. … So, in any case, [President Joe Biden] brought unemployment [down], cut it in half. Inflation is there but it’s global and not as bad as it is in some countries. We’ll have to message it better in the next three weeks ahead. I think we’re in great shape. Other people don’t want to believe that.

Let’s break that down.

“It’s global.” Not exactly.

The U.S. inflation rate is worse than 13 of the G20 nations. Canada’s has been steadily declining since June. And several European countries are suffering higher prices thanks to their decision to impose the idiotic “clean energy” mandates Biden wants to import. Energy costs in Germany, for example, were up 44% in September.

In any case, telling people “everybody’s suffering, so don’t feel so bad,” is not what we’d call a winning message.

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2022/10/20/pelosis-winning-message-to-voters-quit-griping-about-inflation/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Pelosi’s ‘Winning’ Message To Voters: Quit Griping About Inflation
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2022, 01:17:05 pm »
As Creed Fisher says, "there′s a million pissed off rednecks just like me and we're all sick and tired of this bull shit on tv"
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2022, 01:51:34 pm »
Pelosi's message to America - quit your bitching, muppets.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline rustynail

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2022, 02:01:13 pm »
Good advice.  Support candidates, donate time or money.  Vote.