Author Topic: Pentagon Diversity Chief Pushes Book Calling 9/11 First Responders ‘Menaces’ on Children  (Read 178 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pentagon Diversity Chief Pushes Book Calling 9/11 First Responders 'Menaces' on Children
Jared Miller, The Western Journal By Jared Miller, The Western Journal
Published October 17, 2022 at 3:55pm

Cultural Marxists have continued to be appointed to influential positions within our government under the disastrous Biden administration, specifically among our nation’s military.

Acolytes of neo-Marxist propaganda like “critical race theory” are openly attempting to repackage the classic Marxist “oppressor v. oppressed” class struggle with a racial wrapping paper.

Biden-appointed Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin was evasive last year when questioned with evidence regarding U.S. military academies requiring students to read and learn about critical race theory.

According to Washington Examiner, Austin said, “We’re not going to spend too much time debating the merits of this theory or any other theory. We’re going to stay focused on making sure that we create the right force to defend this country and promote our values.”

What the sitting defense secretary meant when he said “promote our values” certainly does not qualify as a denial that the racist theory is being taught to a new generation of cadets.

Another Biden-era “educator” making headlines in regard to the Pentagon’s educational programs is Kelisa Wing.

According to Fox News, “Kelisa Wing is a diversity, equity and inclusion chief at the Pentagon’s education wing — the Department of Defense Education Activity (DoDEA).”

more
https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/pentagon-diversity-chief-pushes-book-calling-9-11-first-responders-menaces-children
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Online LMAO

The Democrats, and particularly the left, have decided that if they’re going to go down, they’re gonna go down in a blaze of glory and take the country with them
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

9/11 responders risked their lives, and the futures of their families, to rescue complete strangers.

What has Ms Coates ever done that rises to that level of selflessness?
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright