Author Topic: Pompeo on Biden Administration-Communist Chinese Connections: ‘I Think We’re Only Beginning to Pull  (Read 237 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pompeo on Biden Administration-Communist Chinese Connections: ‘I Think We’re Only Beginning to Pull the Threads’

Jeff Poor 16 Oct 2022

During an appearance on Fox News Channel’s “Sunday Morning Futures,” former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo warned the claims of Biden-China connections go deeper than President Joe Biden and his family, including his son Hunter Biden.

According to Pompeo, we were “only beginning to pull the threads” in understanding how much Biden’s Cabinet was tied to the communist Chinese government.

“If you have senior leaders, certainly, the president of the United States and his family members, but I also think of the folks that are in the Biden administration’s Cabinet who worked on behalf of the Chinese Communist Party,” he said. “They had clients in China, deeply connected. I think we’re only beginning to pull the threads. And if you don’t have actors who are putting the American people first, if there are other things, personal family interests or former business interests or friends that are still out doing that kind of peddling, creates enormous national security risk. We need presidents, leaders at every level across the country focused singularly on representing the people they have been elected to serve.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/10/16/pompeo-on-biden-administration-communist-chinese-connections-i-think-were-only-beginning-to-pull-the-threads/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
So will there be prosecutions, or will someone else follow the threads and cut their own deals?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis