Author Topic: The Mask Insanity Continues: Single Father Spends 24 Hours in Jail for Refusing to Wear Mask in Cour  (Read 169 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Mask Insanity Continues: Single Father Spends 24 Hours in Jail for Refusing to Wear Mask in Courtroom
 By Jack Davis, The Western Journal
Published October 15, 2022 at 7:15pm

A North Carolina man who refused to wear a mask in a courthouse that had signs saying masks were not required spent 24 hours in jail after refusing to wear a mask.

“I never thought this could happen in this country,” Gregory Hahn said, according to WRAL-TV.

Hahn, 47, entered the courthouse in Harnett County on Monday to be screened for jury duty. Judge Charles Gilchrist wanted all 98 potential jurors to wear masks. Hahn refused.

“I just said, ‘I’m not going to wear a mask,’” Hahn said. “He said, ‘I understand that you don’t want to wear a mask,’ and I was like, ‘That is correct, sir,’ and he says, ‘May I ask why?’”

After Hahn’s repeated refusal to wear a mask, Gilchrist sent him to jail with no bond for contempt of court.

“What the irony of this whole thing is is that the judge was talking to me without a mask on,” Hahn said.

Hahn, who is a single father, asked to call his son. The request was denied.

“I was dumbfounded,” Hahn said, adding, “I’m jailed for doing my civic duty and not doing anything. … It’s mind-boggling.”

In an appearance on Tucker Carlson’s Fox News show, Hahn said the public health value of the judge’s mask edict was minimal.

“We were in [an assembly room] for about 20 to 30 minutes, shoulder to shoulder, with three-quarters of us not wearing masks,” he said. “So the virus — if there was virus out there – contaminated us anyway.”

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1581375478627188738

more
https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/mask-insanity-continues-single-father-spends-24-hours-jail-refusing-wear-mask-courtroom
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34