Author Topic: What The Hell Is Wrong With Democrats? Derek Hunter  (Read 597 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What The Hell Is Wrong With Democrats? Derek Hunter
« on: October 16, 2022, 02:18:11 pm »
What The Hell Is Wrong With Democrats?
Derek Hunter

|  Oct 16, 2022

They say for a drunk to finally seek the help they have to hit bottom first. What happens when there is no bottom? For the left, there is no bottom. Every time it seems like they hit it, someone breaks out jackhammers and goes deeper. There is no bottom for them to hit because the pursuit of their agenda is the overriding feature of their lives, and like a junkie seeking their next hit, nothing is going to stand in their way. Not even common sense or decency when it comes to kids.

A school district in southern California had planned a “family-friendly” drag show for elementary school kids for Halloween. Why? There is no good reason. It takes a special kind of creep to think the thing missing from a child’s life is adult male genitals in their face as other adults cheer, but that kind of creep thrives on the left.

There is no such thing as “family-friendly” sexualizing of children, nor is there a non-sexual drag show. That’s the point of the “show” part, otherwise, it would just be a dude standing around in dresses. What else are they going to do, give a TED Talk on economics while tucked back further than the bad memories from childhood likely still haunting them?

There’s something wrong with an adult who wants to be in any way sexual – grinding, gyrating, twerking – anywhere near a kid. The only thing an elementary school kid should have to do with sex is it is how they were made, any even tangential talk about it should lead to confusion and uncomfortable questions for their parents, not detention…or worse: a front-row seat.

Naturally, local Democrats scrambled to declare fealty to the Alphabet Mafia. Terra Lawson-Remer, the San Diego County Supervisor from District 3, proudly declared her support for penises shoved into the face of her 3-year-old. She didn’t say what gender her kid is, which likely means she has yet to convince it that it’s the opposite of reality.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2022/10/16/what-the-hell-is-wrong-with-democrats-n2614579
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Hoodat

Re: What The Hell Is Wrong With Democrats? Derek Hunter
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2022, 02:26:32 pm »
Imagine some foreign enemy that is hell-bent on destroying the United States.  Imagine what kind of plots that enemy would come up with to achieve that goal.

Now, compare those plots with what the Democrat Party is currently doing.  Does it now become clear?

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2022, 03:33:10 pm »
Derek Hunter

Greed,selfishness,and child-like insecurities.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2022, 04:09:08 pm »
Democrats have an unrestrained propensity for projection.  They emit their weird impulses and qualities nonstop, as if the world were a movie screen waiting for their X-rated show to begin.

I avoid associating with them if at all possible.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2022, 05:37:48 pm »
Why is a school doing anything for Halloween?  It's not an official Holiday.  It's not a religious observance, except for wiccans, etc.  What does drag have to with education or Halloween?

Some of the more radical Dems are mentally ill.

It has always been the plan of cereal companies, toy companies, entertainment companies, the Communist Party, and the Dems to market their products to children to "hook them when they are young" to develop them as life long customers.

The Global Climate Change nonsense is a prime example.  A generation of young parents and their school age children are unwitting accomplices to the Communist agenda to destroy America from within.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2022, 06:25:51 pm »

They actually believe that communism works and just hasn't been implemented correctly and they have spent decades programming our children to believe it. Like all the mentally ill, democrats function in a totally different reality than the rest of us.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2022, 07:09:00 pm »
Who cares what's wrong with democrats ---- our focus and commitment should be on voting them out office from top to bottom.

It's past time to stop trying to understand them.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2022, 08:44:33 am »
Come on man, it's no mystery.  We have a POTUS that is owned by the CCP.  Same for his son and brother!

Enough people in leadership roles in the Democommie Party are full blown communists.  No joke!  Heck, we have congressmen and other key people sleeping with Chinese spies.  Again, no mystery who rules, while you have an FBI that is also in the bed of those spreading Soviet style communism.

Heck, Bernie Sanders, an avowed commie heads the Senate for finance.  He decides who gets the money.  This is not the 50s!

Offline LMAO

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2022, 01:38:36 pm »
Who cares what's wrong with democrats ---- our focus and commitment should be on voting them out office from top to bottom.

It's past time to stop trying to understand them.

Exactly

How do try to “understand” people who believe in opening the jails and that, not only believe men can get pregnant, but your elementary school age children should be taught that
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline aligncare

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2022, 02:23:38 pm »
Exactly

How do try to “understand” people who believe in opening the jails and that, not only believe men can get pregnant, but your elementary school age children should be taught that

Dems: no borders, no boundaries, no limits.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2022, 02:25:44 pm »

No brains.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2022, 02:47:35 pm »

@aligncare

Not true.

Try to harm one of them or one of their family members,or try to cut into their profits,and they will sic the Feebs on you in a bleeping instant!

It is "communism for thee and me,NOT THEM!"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2022, 06:05:30 pm »
Exactly

tiger lily
@mypillowgorl   

The normalization of whatever this is has permanently radicalized me beyond comprehension. Like give me the chance to vote for a Christian nationalist fascist or whatever. Just give me the opportunity.

4:06 PM · Oct 16, 2022    Twitter Web App