Author Topic: The Party of Fetterman ...Don Surber  (Read 331 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Party of Fetterman ...Don Surber
« on: October 13, 2022, 09:20:36 pm »
Thursday, October 13, 2022
The Party of Fetterman

https://twitter.com/Brian_Riedl/status/1580341789843591168

Even before his stroke rendered him too incapacitated to serve in the Senate, John Fetterman was an unusually flawed candidate, much like the Democrat nominee for president in 2020. There is a reason Democrats chose imbeciles. They are easier to control.

Fox reported, "NBC News correspondent Dasha Burns reported Tuesday that John Fetterman, the Democratic nominee for the U.S. Senate in Pennsylvania, still has "a hard time understanding what he’s hearing" ahead of the midterm elections.

"Burns appeared on MSNBC’s Katy Tur Reports to preview her exclusive interview with the lieutenant governor, which will air in its entirety on Wednesday. Both Burns and Tur noted that this would mark the first time that Fetterman has sat down for a one-on-one interview with a reporter since his stroke in May.

The stroke makes normal communication impossible.

more
https://donsurber.blogspot.com/2022/10/the-party-of-fetterman.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: The Party of Fetterman ...Don Surber
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2022, 10:42:01 pm »
After all that has come out about him, after on-camera gaffes that are impossible to ignore, he is STILL leading Dr. Oz by 3-4 percentage points.

My prediction is that Fetterman will win, dragged across the line by the dem-communist governor candidate down there, who is doing considerably better in the polls and should win handily.

Online DB

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2022, 10:48:33 pm »
After all that has come out about him, after on-camera gaffes that are impossible to ignore, he is STILL leading Dr. Oz by 3-4 percentage points.

My prediction is that Fetterman will win, dragged across the line by the dem-communist governor candidate down there, who is doing considerably better in the polls and should win handily.

You're assuming that the conservatives are responding to pollsters. They're likely not. The only poll that matters is November 8th.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2022, 10:50:31 pm »

“Nothing is more certain than that a general profligacy and corruption of manners make a people ripe for destruction. A good form of government may hold the rotten materials together for some time, but beyond a certain pitch, even the best constitution will be ineffectual, and slavery must ensue.”

John Witherspoon, The Dominion of Providence Over the Passions of Men, 1776
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien