Author Topic: It Sure Looks Like Joe Biden Is Trying to Blackmail Saudi Arabia to Interfere in the 2022 Election  (Read 207 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
It Sure Looks Like Joe Biden Is Trying to Blackmail Saudi Arabia to Interfere in the 2022 Election
By Bonchie | 8:32 AM on October 13, 2022

If you were alive during the Trump era, there was one phrase you probably grew tired of hearing: Quid pro quo.

For months on end, non-stop “quid pro quo” coverage dominated the news as Trump was accused of holding up military aid to Ukraine in order to secure an investigation into Hunter Biden’s corruption in the country. Eventually, that led to one of the more farcical impeachments in history, with no actual direct evidence of Trump being involved in said “quid pro quo.”

I bring good news, though: Quid pro quos are good again. Well, at least if you are Joe Biden because it sure looks like he is trying to enact one in order to save the Democratic Party from excess pain in November. According to Saudi Arabia, the president is attempting to get to the Kingdom to postpone a cut in oil production by a month, conveniently putting it off until after the mid-term elections.

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1580383630433878016

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/10/13/it-sure-looks-like-joe-biden-is-trying-to-blackmail-saudi-arabia-to-interfere-in-the-election-n642509
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Ever thought you'd be siding with a Saudi OPEC Cartel head over our own POTUS?

Bizarre times indeed.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

OPEC is OPEC ... its members have never really been US allies ... it was a oil co-dependency relationship of necessity ... until US was energy independent ... but that energy independence ended with Biden's domestic energy sanctions and embargo.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright