Author Topic: Another voting registration 'accident' with 30,000 non-citizens mailed notices, this time in Colorad  (Read 214 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
October 12, 2022
Another voting registration 'accident' with 30,000 non-citizens mailed notices, this time in Colorado
By Monica Showalter

There's a reason voters don't trust elections as honest mechanisms anymore, and a Democrat secretary of state in Colorado has showed us all why.

According to Fox News:

Around 30,000 non-U.S. citizens living in Colorado were mistakenly sent postcards late last month encouraging them to register to vote.

Democratic Secretary of State Jena Griswold's office said the postcards were mistakenly mailed on Sept. 27 after department employees compared a list of names of 102,000 people provided by the Electronic Registration Information Center to a database of Colorado residents issued driver's licenses.

That Department of Revenue driver's license list includes residents issued special licenses for people who are not U.S. citizens. But it didn't include formatting information that normally would have allowed the Department of State to eliminate those names before the mailers went out, Griswold's office said.

The Colorado postcards, in English and Spanish, specify that residents must be U.S. citizens and at least 18 years old to register.

Ahhh, a mistake. Unwitting. Accidental. The staff did it.

And somehow, it's only Democrats who do this.

A basic function of a registrar of voters is to maintain clean voting rolls. The staff knew that citizens and noncitizens were all mixed in in the drivers license database, yet they chose to ignore that issue and mailed away to let the illegals know they too could vote.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/10/another_voting_registration_accident_with_30000_noncitizens_mailed_notices_this_time_in_colorado.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I've seen this story a lot on Twitter and every time I mention a voter in my County got a stack of these cards mailed to her.

:Cricket:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: