Author Topic: Chip Roy Calls on Republicans to ‘Go on Offense,’ Warns Democrats ‘Want to Kill Our Country’  (Read 247 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chip Roy Calls on Republicans to ‘Go on Offense,’ Warns Democrats ‘Want to Kill Our Country’

Joshua Klein 9 Oct 2022

Republicans should “go on offense” and “lead,” according to Rep. Chip Roy (R-TX), who urged them to “go out in full force to get every Republican elected running against a Democrat,” while warning that “Democrats want to kill our country,” and the Biden administration is “at war with the American people.”

Speaking with conservative commentator Dan Bongino on his eponymous radio show on Thursday, Roy lamented the reality that “Republicans, unfortunately, have too often cowered in the corner, wringing their hands about ‘shutdowns.’”

By contrast, Roy suggested Republicans “stop accepting the rhetoric of the left in the media [and] instead, go on offense.”

“Why on earth would I be taking taxpayer money, borrowing money and printing money, to fund a Department of Homeland Security (DHS) that is purposely allowing cartels to control our border and fentanyl to come in and kill Americans?” he asked. “That’s the question to ask.”

https://twitter.com/RepChipRoy/status/1578126951377764369

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/10/09/chip-roy-calls-republicans-offense-warns-democrats-want-kill-our-country/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Go on the offense?  That would mean doing actual work.  And what's the point of that when they can enjoy the same perks as minority party members.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline DefiantMassRINO

That would mean they'd have to risk doing something.  Nothing seems the best they can do.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.