Author Topic: 7 bodies believed to be of Cuban migrants found in Florida Keys  (Read 234 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
7 bodies believed to be of Cuban migrants found in Florida Keys
« on: October 06, 2022, 04:52:27 pm »
7 bodies believed to be of Cuban migrants found in Florida Keys
2 more bodies found earlier this week on or near Boca Chica Key

By: Peter BurkePosted at 8:37 AM, Oct 06, 2022 and last updated 8:43 AM, Oct 06, 2022
KEY WEST, Fla. — Two more bodies believed to be of Cuban migrants have been found in the Florida Keys, according to the Monroe County Sheriff's Office.

Sheriff's spokesman Adam Linhardt said Wednesday that the bodies were found earlier this week on or near Boca Chica Key.

Linhardt said a female's body was found Monday afternoon on the oceanside of Boca Chica Key. He said another female's body was discovered Tuesday morning, also on the oceanside.

That brings the total number of bodies found since Sept. 29 to seven.

Detectives believe all are Cuban migrants.

https://www.wptv.com/news/state/7-bodies-believed-to-be-of-cuban-migrants-found-in-florida-keys
« Last Edit: October 06, 2022, 04:53:40 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: 7 bodies believed to be of Cuban migrants found in Florida Keys
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2022, 04:57:33 pm »
I'm kind of curious where all the illegals in Florida went to escape Ian and how they got there since most of them walk across the border.  Or do they not count illegals if they find them floating? :shrug:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson