Author Topic: 500+ illegal migrants hit southern border in a few hours, as Martha's Vineyard buses out 50  (Read 162 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

500+ illegal migrants hit southern border in a few hours, as Martha's Vineyard buses out 50
Adam Shaw, Bill Melugin - Yesterday 4:59 PM

More than 500 illegal migrants hit one part of the southern border in just a few hours on Friday -- just as Martha’s Vineyard was scrambling to cope with an influx of just a tenth of that amount.

Border Patrol agent: Now Democrats have to see the border crisis
Fox News, using thermal imaging technology, spotted lines of migrants flooding across the border illegally in Eagle Pass, Texas -- one of the worst hit areas of the migrant crisis that has roiled the southern border since early 2021.

Within just two hours, Fox News saw three large groups totaling over 500 illegal border crossers in three spots. There have been over 450,000 crossings in this sector of the border alone this fiscal year.

In Del Rio Sector, where Eagle Pass is contained, alone there is an average of 1,500-2,000 illegal crossings every day. The Del Rio Sector saw 3,300 illegal crossings and more than 733 "gotaways" last weekend alone.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/500-illegal-migrants-hit-southern-border-in-a-few-hours-as-martha-s-vineyard-buses-out-50/ar-AA11Uw2Q?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=5e9a318d213a4d84828fa28d8144439c
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson