Author Topic: 90% of State Legislators Born Outside of the US are Democrats  (Read 223 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
90% of State Legislators Born Outside of the US are Democrats
« on: September 15, 2022, 05:08:51 pm »
90% of State Legislators Born Outside of the US are Democrats

Jose Nino

A story by Axios highlighted how of the nearly 300 foreign-born state legislators holding office across the United States, roughly 90% are Democrats.

Axios drew this story from a report the New American Leaders group conducted which showed that the bulk of newly elected foreign-born state legislators belong to the Democratic Party. More importantly, they represent Democrat districts.

Doctor: If You Suffer From Fungus. Do This Immediately!
Dentists Shocked: Basic Vitamin Stops Teeth Falling Out & Rebuild Gums
Less than 10% of these legislators are Republicans. Per the New American Leaders’ analysis, black immigrants in office are all Democrats.

Per the Axios report, foreign-born voters “are among the fastest-growing portions of the electorate” as the nation’s “demographics change. …”

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/90-of-state-legislators-born-outside-of-the-us-are-democrats/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: 90% of State Legislators Born Outside of the US are Democrats
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2022, 06:03:44 pm »
This is noteworthy, why?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: