Author Topic: Charlie Crist’s Running Mate Claims Experience with Special Ed Will Help Her Deal with a ‘Dysfunctio  (Read 275 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Charlie Crist’s Running Mate Claims Experience with Special Ed Will Help Her Deal with a ‘Dysfunctional Legislature’

Hannah Bleau 14 Sep 2022

Karla Hernández-Mas, Rep. Charlie Crist’s (D-FL) running mate in Florida’s gubernatorial race, recently insulted students with special needs, asserting that her experience as a special ed teacher will assist her in dealing with the “dysfunctional legislature” if she gets elected.

Hernández-Mats made the remark on Tuesday during a campaign event in Cape Coral, boasting of her experience as a special ed teacher before making the unseemly comparison.

“I’m a teacher. I am a sp-ed teacher, so my major was emotionally-handicapped education, okay?” she said. “That by itself qualifies me to deal with the dysfunctional legislature.”

“[It’s] a unique set of, uh, you know, skill set in order to deal with them,” she continued, prompting a response from Florida’s first lady Casey DeSantis.
“Sickened by callous words from someone who claims to be an advocate for children. Karla, saying children w/ unique abilities are ‘dysfunctional’ & equating them to political opponents is a new low,” DeSantis said.

“I will make it my mission to let all parents know of the ‘hate in your heart,'” she vowed, echoing the language Crist used to describe the governor’s supporters, as the Democrat stated last month that they had tremendous “hate” in their hearts:

more

https://twitter.com/CaseyDeSantis/status/1570105272303259648
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
This women's background is sketchy.  Charlie picked her because he needed a light-skined black to off-set his dark complexion for the camera's.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

This women's background is sketchy.  Charlie picked her because he needed a light-skined black to off-set his dark complexion for the camera's.

She looks like she's Indian and her comments make her sound like a whack-a-do.  We're doomed if he's elected.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
So just what did she do to Special Ed....

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.