Author Topic: White House claims Biden admin is taking 'unprecedented action' at the border amid record migrant en  (Read 276 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
White House claims Biden admin is taking 'unprecedented action' at the border amid record migrant encounters

Paul Best - Yesterday 6:07 PM

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre claimed Tuesday that the Biden administration has taken "unprecedented action" at the southern border amid record levels of migrant encounters in the southwestern United States.

"We had to fix something that was broken, especially by the last administration," Jean-Pierre told reporters.

"We've made over 3,000 arrests as part of a first-of-its-kind anti-smuggling campaign. We've installed border technology and set up joint patrols with Mexico and Guatemala to catch traffickers," she continued. "Compare that to the Trump administration, which largely just tried to build a wall, an ineffective wall, along the border and couldn't even finish that in four years."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/white-house-claims-biden-admin-is-taking-unprecedented-action-at-the-border-amid-record-migrant-encounters/ar-AA11NlyD?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=89b91410e72b4526bc7c03ffb93ec4ad
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
It is unprecedented!  Never before has a president done so much to destroy America! :thumbsdown:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson