Author Topic: Illinois mayor says Gov. Pritzker owes his community an 'apology' for sending 90 migrants with littl  (Read 225 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Illinois mayor says Gov. Pritzker owes his community an 'apology' for sending 90 migrants with little notice

Elk Grove Village Mayor Craig Johnson told Fox News Digital that he received a phone call from Pritzker's office on Sept. 9, informing him that a "migrant bus" would be arriving in his town that same evening.

However, when Johnson pressed the governor's office for details such as how many migrants are coming and what hotel they are going to, no details were available. When asked if the migrants had gone through health screenings and background checks, the governor's office also had no answer.

Then, according to Johnson, the governor's office called back on the evening of Sept. 9 at around 5:00 p.m. and said that 90 migrants would be arriving at around 6:30 p.m. When asked if the migrants went through background checks and health screenings, the governor's office allegedly said "we don't have those."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/illinois-mayor-says-gov-pritzker-owes-community-apology-sending-90-migrants-little-notice
« Last Edit: September 13, 2022, 07:34:21 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Put 'em on another bus, and send 'em right back to Chicago!