Author Topic: Joe Biden: Remembering 9/11 ‘Not About the Past, It Is About the Future’ of Democracy  (Read 488 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden: Remembering 9/11 ‘Not About the Past, It Is About the Future’ of Democracy

Charlie Spiering 11 Sep 2022

President Joe Biden spoke at a memorial for the lives lost on 9/11 on Sunday, urging Americans to look toward the future and act to defend Democracy.

“Because on this day it is not about the past, it is about the future,” he said. “We have an obligation, a duty, a responsibility, to defend preserve and protect our democracy.”

The president spoke about the lessons of 9/11 during a ceremony at the Pentagon memorial, where he returned to a common theme of his presidency about democracy in America being under attack.

He said the terrorists on 9/11 tried to “bury” American democracy, “in the burning fire and smoking ash” but that it ultimately prevailed.

Biden urged Americans to “stand together and defend with all our hearts that which makes us unique in this world, our democracy” asserting that the terrorists on 9/11 “most hoped to destroy” it.

U.S. President Joe Biden, center left, attends a wreath laying ceremony at the Pentagon to honor and remember the victims of the September 11th terror attack in Arlington, Virginia, US, on Sunday, Sept. 11, 2022. ( Leigh Vogel/UPI/Bloomberg via Getty Images)

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/09/11/joe-biden-remembering-9-11-not-about-the-past-it-is-about-the-future-of-democracy/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
One thing about 9/11.  Those terrorist did more to Unite American's than SHortbus Joe has ever or will ever do.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
He didn't attack the "Mah-gah" Republicans again?  Is off his stride?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The day isn't over yet.

Offline Killer Clouds

How can anyone remember the future?

Offline mountaineer

I don't know, but I did see a video clip of some inappropriate shouting.

https://twitter.com/CatchUpNetwork/status/1569003314108579841
« Last Edit: September 11, 2022, 11:13:45 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Odd how Joe spoke of unity, then attaining the oval office and viciously attacked groups and brought much division, and now goes back to unity speaking.  Except for Obama, i can't remember any President in modern times being so divisive, and the state of the Union shows it.  Biden gets more approval and support from America's enemy's  (allies) , than he does those of us that care about our Country.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions