Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Migrant ‘Ladder Crews’ Scale Arizona Border Wall Nightly  (Read 165 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
EXCLUSIVE: Migrant ‘Ladder Crews’ Scale Arizona Border Wall Nightly

YUMA, ARIZONA - DECEMBER 10: A relieved Venezuelan immigrant speaks with his wife on a video call after he passed through a gap in the U.S.-Mexico border wall after having traveled from South America to the United States on December 10, 2021 in Yuma, Arizona. Yuma has seen a surge …John Moore/Getty Images
RANDY CLARK7 Sep 2022345

A source within Customs and Border Protection notes that multiple groups of migrants are rushing the border wall near Douglas, Arizona, almost nightly. The migrant groups, led by “ladder crews,” rush in numbers greater than 100 at a time. The smugglers prop ladders to clear the steel barrier with hopes of overwhelming the few Border Patrol agents working the area.

The source, not authorized to speak to the media, told Breitbart Texas nearly 100 migrants elude apprehension during the fast-paced smuggling operations on a nightly basis. The agent’s efforts are hindered by the requirement of processing migrants surrendering elsewhere. Daily, buses of surrendering migrants are brought in from Yuma, where agents are also overwhelmed.

The source says the added task of processing the migrants surrendering in large numbers in Yuma is forcing Border Patrol in Douglas to limit standard operations.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2022/09/07/exclusive-migrant-ladder-crews-scale-arizona-border-wall-nightly/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson