Author Topic: Radical Democrat John Fetterman Supports Abortion Up to Moment of Birth  (Read 291 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Radical Democrat John Fetterman Supports Abortion Up to Moment of Birth

Nick Gilbertson 8 Sep 2022

Radical Democrat John Fetterman, who is running for U.S. Senate in Pennsylvania, supports abortion up until the moment of birth.

Fetterman, the lieutenant governor of the Keystone State, made his position clear in a May interview with CNN when he said he does not support abortion limitations through the third trimester of pregnancy.

“I believe that choice is between a woman, her doctor,and a God if she prays to one,” he said. “As a man and a politician, I don’t have a right to intervene.”

The comments reaffirmed his position on abortion, which he shared in an April Democrat primary debate jointly hosted by the nonprofit SpotlightPA and the Pennsylvania Cable Network.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1566584729633161216

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/09/08/radical-democrat-john-fetterman-supports-abortion-up-to-moment-of-birth/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Radical Democrat John Fetterman Supports Abortion Up to Moment of Birth
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2022, 02:14:58 pm »
No offense to PA Briefers, but if you elect this brain dead maggot, you as an electorate are no better than CA.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2022, 02:29:30 pm »
No offense to PA Briefers, but if you elect this brain dead maggot, you as an electorate are no better than CA.

I am watching this campaign because I live in PA in the summer, but I will be voting in Texas in November.  Pennsylvanians pay politically for the fact that we have two huge cities that water down our vote, both by sheer numbers and by the fraud that can easily be pulled off in metro areas.  California's electorate is pretty much delusional everywhere.  I challenge you to drive for 15 minutes anywhere in rural Pennsylvania and not encounter a giant Trump sign.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2022, 02:35:47 pm »
I am watching this campaign because I live in PA in the summer, but I will be voting in Texas in November.  Pennsylvanians pay politically for the fact that we have two huge cities that water down our vote, both by sheer numbers and by the fraud that can easily be pulled off in metro areas.  California's electorate is pretty much delusional everywhere.  I challenge you to drive for 15 minutes anywhere in rural Pennsylvania and not encounter a giant Trump sign.

Baloney.  50% + 1 wins.  Fetterdude with any common sense shouldn't be pulling 25%. This is on the electorate of PA.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline BellyAche

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2022, 03:30:38 pm »
This link has a list of all dems who are in Fetterman's camp:

https://gop.com/blog/patty-murray-another-democrat-backing-unlimited-abortion-az/

Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt